Tellurus: a worldbuilding project

What color scheme should Tellurus use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think you should just stick with SUCK for simplicity's sake, but borrow colors from THICC whenever SUCK doesn't have what you're looking for.
I thought this at first but SUCK is really lacking in colors I needed, and often forced me to use the wrong color for things. Besides, I think I'm liking how THICC's colors look near each other a bit more.

Or come up with nations that don't need to conform to IRL nations, but I guess it's too late for that....
There are/will be nations that arent the same as real life ones, i just use colors most similar to what i have in mind.
I will be updating previous parts of the timeline again soon, with much more information for the nations where i haven't wrote enough about.

Could you post a variant of the climate map without rivers?
Sorry for the late reply. Here you go.
clim_newtellurus.png

The color scheme change will have to wait, I may just post the alternate colors on my deviantart at some point.
Regarding the timeline, many more events and the leaders of many more empires and nations will be added in the next few weeks, I'll try to find more time for this but I've been pretty busy lately.

Any updates on the timeline? It's been about 13 days and I've reread the thread multiple times by this point, it's too interesting to just die off slowly.

Gonna chime in and say that this timeline looks amazing. When can we expect the other continents to make an appearance though?

Gonna chime in and say that this timeline looks amazing. When can we expect the other continents to make an appearance though?

I'm currently adding more events/cultures/cities to both Talamor and Equatoria. Ozara will be next, and i still need to figure out what to do for Capricornia.

Is there a resource map for the Tellurus map? I feel like that would come in handy for creating more of the timeline and/or editing the previously developed timeline

What do you mean?