A Blank Map Thread

Anyone got a sea level rise blank map? (just blank no ice no fancy shmancy stuff)
Edit: Nvm did it myself
Sea Level Rise.png

Last edited:
There's a gap in the SW portion of the ACT border. Also, could you put in insets showing the overseas territories?
There's another gap in the eastern part of the NSW and Queensland border. I made the map in a rush, so excuse me if there's some more glitches. The map refers to the Australian continent (not Sahul), not to the country of Australia and it's possesions.

I love the concept, but how would this actually work? Are there huge volumes of water supsended at 1500 m across the globe? That seems like a recipe for a mass extinction.
whatever you decide it to be, i guess they are like craters? They are supposed to go deeper instead of higher, Its ambiguous really.

There's another gap in the eastern part of the NSW and Queensland border. I made the map in a rush, so excuse me if there's some more glitches. The map refers to the Australian continent (not Sahul), not to the country of Australia and it's possesions.
In that case, you should include the rest of New Guinea.

This is probably an odd request, but does someone have a blank map just featuring major North American highways? I'm wanting to do a post-apocalyptic medieval america with highways serving as the major trade routes.

Has anyone got a (fairly large (need not be extremely so but larger than a Worlda) map of Iberia, with International Borders and the borders of Spanish Autonomous Communities shown?