Status
Not open for further replies.
Fh2D20e.png
Is that Roy Moore I see polling at 18% for the SocLab primary?

Great seeing Victoria II referenced, one of my favourite games.

You do need to resolve budgetary issues though ;)

I only let it ran like that to get the event to fire :p

Just to give a bit more than that teaser...

Within this year I'll be releasing the Our Fair Country Mod for the game Victoria II. I know there's very few people who play it still, but that's no matter! I'm mostly developing it for fun and a way to break from the lore portion of Our Fair Country.

Gian

Banned
I only let it ran like that to get the event to fire :p

Just to give a bit more than that teaser...

Within this year I'll be releasing the Our Fair Country Mod for the game Victoria II. I know there's very few people who play it still, but that's no matter! I'm mostly developing it for fun and a way to break from the lore portion of Our Fair Country.

I have Victoria 2 (and I'm probably going to play as the UK and release Canada (with New England tacked to it).

My question would be would this be compatible with say the Pop Demand Mod, because that would be swell.

I have Victoria 2 (and I'm probably going to play as the UK and release Canada (with New England tacked to it).

My question would be would this be compatible with say the Pop Demand Mod, because that would be swell.

It's being built off the Historical Project Mod (HPM).

Could you also release it as a mod for Hearts of Iron 4, please?
Can you really be this obtuse?

Kanan's showing off an awesome, effort-intensive piece of work, and you immediately demand something on the same scale for a different game, just like that?

I really don't mean to be rude, but it's a tad unappreciative of Kanan's work and frankly tactless to continue to make these kind of requests.

Noting how awesome a HOI IV mod would be is fair; it would be. But immediately asking one of Kanan and brushing over the awesome work she has done comes off as more than a tad rude.

Once again, I really don't like being this blunt, but brushing you off has clearly not made clear that almost all of your posts in this thread have been like this. Learn a spot of tact. This is Kanan's domain, not yours.

Apologies, Kanan, if this has soured the humour of the thread. I just felt it needed to be said by someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.