• No

Votes: 20 24.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have found the most cursed map on the internet
38242757_243429063147916_1749009664747503616_n1.jpg
Breaking News: China moves its capital to Haixi for Literally No Reason

nolandlock.png

One morning, a South African man living in a small village on the border with Botswana awoke to discover a massive body of water where there was once land. Within hours it had been discovered that all of the worlds landlocked nations have been replaced with massive freshwater seas. To make matter more bizarre, there were even various plants and fish living within these waters. With millions of people now displaced and billions more left fearing about what might happen to them, many people can only wait and wonder what fate may await them.

View attachment 468511
One morning, a South African man living in a small village on the border with Botswana awoke to discover a massive body of water where there was once land. Within hours it had been discovered that all of the worlds landlocked nations have been replaced with massive freshwater seas. To make matter more bizarre, there were even various plants and fish living within these waters. With millions of people now displaced and billions more left fearing about what might happen to them, many people can only wait and wonder what fate may await them.
Someone needs to make this into a story.

Aurantiacis

Gone Fishin'
View attachment 468511

We will have Lake Bhutan and Nepal in the middle of the Himalayan mountain range. Only daredevils plunge off of the icy cliffs into the waters below.

Someone needs to make this into a story.
Probably would aualify as a Mass Death Scenario. Either the nearby countries have a wave of water a la Johnstown Flood ravage them(Perhaps along the Danube or Nile as good comparative examples, though I suppose much of the Pannonian Plains was below she level anyways.) or you get a couple thousand tourists, locals, border guards, etc falling backwards off a cliff a hundred sixty feet high. Also, it seems the Vatican was not taking along for this ride. Probably for the best. That, and Kosovo shows up twice. Well, in the next persons map. Either way, a good thread for it. I would find it interesting if the second map had it that all area that was land innthe first map was fresh water. I wonder how it would mix.