Status
Not open for further replies.
Writer’s block can be a major pain, so you definitely have my sympathy there. As Beta said, while it sucks to see this go on hiatus, it’s better for you to want to make updates rather than being forced to. Besides, if you need a break, that’s perfectly fine: we’re the ones benefiting from an awesome timeline, after all! Enjoy your summer, dude.

If it helps any, I find that listening to music while I write is great for...well, writing. Lots of ideas come up, though not all of them are related to whatever project I’m working on at the time.

Freddie Mercury stood in the recording booth at Queen's newest studio. It was a long way away from London, but it was easy to get fed up with big city life as big-time celebrities. He and his bandmates needed to focus on the next album, Jazz.
"He wants to know if we'd be willing to write and perform all the music for their new TV show, Star Wars: The Animated Series!"

I literally lost my shit on reading this. :cool::cool::cool:

Any possibility that Warner Bros. will get in the new animation game?
They will eventually, but in the meantime, the animation war is just a Disney/Universal thing. Warner doesn't want to get involved until they're sure they can do better than--or at least as well as--the competition.

With Bluth staying at DIsney, that means no fifty million Land before Time movies. While the loss of the original is just that, the rest of them will thankfully be nixed by Disney even if the original is made.

What Nivek said. I was just feeling uninspired, so I took the summer off from Laughin' Place to rethink and rework some stuff. It'll be back the day after Labor Day.

Since you asked, though, my sophomore year was actually probably my best year of school yet.

Thanks for saying that. I forgot about that whole "writer's block" thing. Also, congratulations on having a grand year of school.

Since you asked, though, my sophomore year was actually probably my best year of school yet.
So far my favorite year would have to be Seventh grade. For one thing, the first days had me watching Aladdin in the classroom while waiting to be picked up. (I go to a Catholic school, which is why there was no bus).

BTW, I was thinking I could with you about finalizing TTL's TTTE in the meantime. At least for the early seasons.

Sorry if it's been a while, but here's something I found on YouTube: It's Adam Ant performing his massive hit "Goody Two Shoes" on the Disney Show at Disneyland in the mid-1980s here:

Note all the 1980s hairstyles and clothes...

One thing I would love to see in this timeline is Walt living long enough to regain back the rights to his creation Oswald the Lucky Rabbit from Universal. Who knows? Maybe if Eisner continues to botch things up and Universal forced to sell themselves as result of those failures, Disney will seize that once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to regain back his creation as well as some other IP's along way.

One thing I would love to see in this timeline is Walt living long enough to regain back the rights to his creation Oswald the Lucky Rabbit from Universal. Who knows? Maybe if Eisner continues to botch things up and Universal forced to sell themselves as result of those failures, Disney will seize that once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to regain back his creation as well as some other IP's along way.
Walt will indeed live long enough to see Oswald return. It's just matter of how they get him...

Hey, guys, I've been thinking of doing a few smaller updates over the summer to get them over with so the first two things I can focus on when I officially return to this TL come the day after Labor Day will be the opening of EuroDisney and the release of Hood. Is that something y'all would be interested in?

Also, when I do eventually come back, I think I'm going to do less updates a week (maybe two or three instead of every day), but I'll be making said updates much beefier. How does that sound?

Status
Not open for further replies.