Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to revise my request - don't include the Sudetenland. So the map should be OTL Weimar Germany, but with the addition of Danzig (but not the Polish Corridor), Austria, South Tyrol, Memel, and Eupen-Malmedy.

Here's what I made. The first two include all German-Majority land in Schleswig-Holstein as well, IDK if you want that so there are two without it.

big weimar - internal borders.jpg

big weimar.jpg

The maps below do not include the additional land in Schleswig-Holstein.

big weimar - no danish - internal borders.jpg

big weimar - no danish land.jpg

@Sailor Haumea
Here are the maps with Austria's internal borders. Finished faster than expected. As usual, top with Schleswig, bottom without.
View attachment 466484

View attachment 466486
Alright, one final request - can you add the Sudetenland (the majority German parts of Czechoslovakia), but not the rest of Czechoslovakia? Same internal/external maps with/without German North Schleswig. Have them as part of Austria and divided into the provinces that they were as part of the short-lived Republic of German Austria

Alright, one final request - can you add the Sudetenland (the majority German parts of Czechoslovakia), but not the rest of Czechoslovakia? Same internal/external maps with/without German North Schleswig. Have them as part of Austria and divided into the provinces that they were as part of the short-lived Republic of German Austria

Can I get that done tomorrow or later today? I'm busy for the rest of the day.

Can I get that done tomorrow or later today? I'm busy for the rest of the day.
Can you do the non-internal border ones, if you can?

(Don't include Brno or Iglau or the land surrounding them as part of Germany, since they are surrounded on all sides by Czech territory)

If you can't do it right now, that's fine. I can wait until later today.

Status
Not open for further replies.