The Campaign Trail Game Has Returned.

Oooooh, dear. Got a 2016 electoral dead heat as Trump. And yes, Hillary did win the popular vote, but...well...

“No candidate secured a majority in the Electoral College. However, the Republicans won a majority in Congress and will elevate you to the Presidency. Time will tell how things go in that regard. Any mutual affection between you and Congress is predicted to be short-lived, but you've pulled off a number of surprises to get this far.”

https://www.americanhistoryusa.com/campaign-trail/game/1015398

I’m pretty sure this result would have been catastrophically worse than OTL 2016.
I wonder if its possible to get a dead heat in 2012...

oh boy.png

Nixon/Rockefeller the Environmentalist Civil Rights dream team

Is there any way to win both Tennessee and South Carolina as Wallace on normal difficulty? Should I pick Thurmond or Chandler as a running mate and should I support a withdrawal from Vietnam?

Is there any way to win both Tennessee and South Carolina as Wallace on normal difficulty? Should I pick Thurmond or Chandler as a running mate and should I support a withdrawal from Vietnam?
I came close here

I suspect I bungled a few answers on economics. I'd recommend staying hawkish and segregationist