Map Thread XVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
holy shit
This is absolutely jaw-dropping, I've hurt my eyes going over the details so far. I know you are Gone Fishin' but this is seriously incredible, and the pixel art is absolutely exquisite. It makes me think of old school adventure games in size and detail and you did an incredible job. Just...wow. Definitely have to look at this world, fantastic work, can't say that enough.

The South Asian Confederation.

IMG_20190615_131716-1.jpg

This is absolutely jaw-dropping, I've hurt my eyes going over the details so far. I know you are Gone Fishin' but this is seriously incredible, and the pixel art is absolutely exquisite. It makes me think of old school adventure games in size and detail and you did an incredible job. Just...wow. Definitely have to look at this world, fantastic work, can't say that enough.
Question: What does Gone Fishin' mean?

Question: What does Gone Fishin' mean?

Self imposed exile from the website basically, if you’re busy with the real world and don’t want to be distracted you can request the admins to “send you fishing” until a certain date and you can’t access it IIRC.

Self imposed exile from the website basically, if you’re busy with the real world and don’t want to be distracted you can request the admins to “send you fishing” until a certain date and you can’t access it IIRC.
Huh, that's a really good idea, actually. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

A Tale of Two Snakes

A quick scenario in which Featherston's Confederacy teams up with the Draka during the Second Great War. Now, in the year 1999, the Confederate States of America and the Domination of the Draka are locked in a vicious cold war with one another that has been going on ever since the SGW's end. The only sane countries in this world are the British Empire, Brazil, and most of their allies, who are watching from the sidelines and praying that this all ends soon.

Most of the Draka internal borders were taken from RoyalPsycho's Stopping the Snakes and Rebels and Draka because I was too lazy to draw my own.

A Tale of Two Snakes.png

A Tale of Two Snakes

A quick scenario in which Featherston's Confederacy teams up with the Draka during the Second Great War. Now, in the year 1999, the Confederate States of America and the Domination of the Draka are locked in a vicious cold war with one another that has been going on ever since the SGW's end. The only sane countries in this world are the British Empire, Brazil, and most of their allies, who are watching from the sidelines and praying that this all ends soon.

Most of the Draka internal borders were taken from RoyalPsycho's Stopping the Snakes and Rebels and Draka because I was too lazy to draw my own.

View attachment 465863
The only way to make this world a worse place to live in would be to have The Man in the High Castle's Nazis in control of Eurasia.

Had this in my PC archives. Not the best map I've ever made and probably the reason why it wasn't uploaded here before. Anyhow, this is religion in the Franco-Spanish monarchy of my Fashoda TL.
upload_2019-6-16_10-48-45.png

--- Description ---
From the humble abode of Bani Walid, a band of militias marched their way through in a glorious drive for glory. Backed by both zeal and ingenuity, they reunited Tripolitania under a swift and triumphant campaign. Hundred of thousands has joined their struggle; to rekindle Gaddafi’s legacy once more. It erupted from a vein piece of nostalgic memory into a euphoric cry for his return.
Here's an alt-link if you guys are interested: [Reddit]|[DeviantArt]
And here's the thread to the full series: [Warring State of Libya]

Status
Not open for further replies.