Sweden - Nikolai Ottovich von Essen carries out his planned strike on the Swedish navy in Gotland (Sweden joins the Central Powers, 1914)

Norway - The Central Powers find out about Norway's "secret tonnage agreement" with the United Kingdom, which allowed Norway and the Entente to protect each other's ships within each other's waters. This declaration of war would be akin to the German declaration of war on Portugal, which had happened over maritime disputes. (Norway joins the Entente, 1917)

Denmark - Germany had forced the Danish government to mine the Danish straits early in WWI, effectively preventing British marine traffic from entering the Baltic. In OTL, the United Kingdom was sympathetic to Denmark's position and didn't take action, but in this timeline the United Kingdom interprets the mining of the straits as a hostile act. A diplomatic standoff begins between Denmark and the United Kingdom until war is declared, being as Denmark would never jeopardize it's relationship with Germany. (Denmark joins the Central Powers, Greenland & Iceland join with Denmark, 1914)

How would this new "Scandinavian Front" work out?

Would Sweden be able to manage it's massive front with Norway and Russia?

If the Central Powers still lose, what effect does the Treaty of Versailles have on Sweden & Denmark?

Sweden - Nikolai Ottovich von Essen carries out his planned strike on the Swedish navy in Gotland (Sweden joins the Central Powers, 1914)

Norway - The Central Powers find out about Norway's "secret tonnage agreement" with the United Kingdom, which allowed Norway and the Entente to protect each other's ships within each other's waters. This declaration of war would be akin to the German declaration of war on Portugal, which had happened over maritime disputes. (Norway joins the Entente, 1917)

Denmark - Germany had forced the Danish government to mine the Danish straits early in WWI, effectively preventing British marine traffic from entering the Baltic. In OTL, the United Kingdom was sympathetic to Denmark's position and didn't take action, but in this timeline the United Kingdom interprets the mining of the straits as a hostile act. A diplomatic standoff begins between Denmark and the United Kingdom until war is declared, being as Denmark would never jeopardize it's relationship with Germany. (Denmark joins the Central Powers, Greenland & Iceland join with Denmark, 1914)

How would this new "Scandinavian Front" work out?

Would Sweden be able to manage it's massive front with Norway and Russia?

If the Central Powers still lose, what effect does the Treaty of Versailles have on Sweden & Denmark?

I doubt there's much actual fighting between the belligerents. Sweden probably doesn't declare war on anyone but Russia, and Britain and France go along with it. Denmark might see some very small scale fighting over Iceland and Greenland, but that ends in six months or so while its army is probably either subsumed into the larger German war effort or stays home. And Germany might rattle its saber at Norway but Sweden likely says no dice and everything gets tense but other than a few minor naval engagements everything remains largely the same.

You also have to wonder why everyone is doing their best to push the neutrals into the opposing camp instead of letting bygones be bygones.

Driftless

Donor
I doubt there's much actual fighting between the belligerents. Sweden probably doesn't declare war on anyone but Russia, and Britain and France go along with it. Denmark might see some very small scale fighting over Iceland and Greenland, but that ends in six months or so while its army is probably either subsumed into the larger German war effort or stays home. And Germany might rattle its saber at Norway but Sweden likely says no dice and everything gets tense but other than a few minor naval engagements everything remains largely the same.

You also have to wonder why everyone is doing their best to push the neutrals into the opposing camp instead of letting bygones be bygones.

I could see more of a case for Sweden to take a few pokes at Russia (an earlier version of the Winter War in scope?). Though, with the Germans & A-H fully in the fight, the Russians have more frontage to cover, which makes their hand weaker.

The Danes would do their best not to poke the British Commonwealth, as Iceland and Greenland would soon have Canadians occupying both, just to keep the U-boats and raiders from having bases.

A few zeppelin raids over southern Norway, just to rattle the population and new-ish leadership in Oslo?

I could see more of a case for Sweden to take a few pokes at Russia (an earlier version of the Winter War in scope?). Though, with the Germans & A-H fully in the fight, the Russians have more frontage to cover, which makes their hand weaker.

I would think this would be the largest change. I doubt much changes until the spring of 1915, but with an extra belligerent in the Baltics I wonder if Germany might not go after Russia harder, or if Russia is spread a little more thin and things start to butterfly from there.

Sweden probably doesn't declare war on anyone but Russia, and Britain and France go along with it.

In 1915, Bulgaria declared war on Serbia. The following couple days, the entire Entente (including Japan) declared war on Bulgaria in response. How would this situation be any different, especially since Russia is one of the three big members of the Entente? If Britain and France didn't declare war on Sweden, wouldn't that seem like a giant insult to Russia and the stability of their alliance?

You could say the same thing about the German declaration of war on Portugal, why not let bygones be bygones instead of giving Portugal a casus belli for joining the Entente?

In 1915, Bulgaria declared war on Serbia. The following couple days, the entire Entente (including Japan) declared war on Bulgaria in response. How would this situation be any different, especially since Russia is one of the three big members of the Entente? If Britain and France didn't declare war on Sweden, wouldn't that seem like a giant insult to Russia and the stability of their alliance?

You could say the same thing about the German declaration of war on Portugal, why not let bygones be bygones instead of giving Portugal a casus belli for joining the Entente?
Especaly considering how much the western Entente worked to get Russia to focase of Germany insede of austrea and the ottomans.