m5mjEaXl (1).jpg

gdWgBv6l (1).jpg

hKlMIEll.jpg

Truly some blessed images from the mighty hands of SargentHawk. I love Nixon's uniform. It's amazing and a great callback to his ludicrous MDP attire from 1.0. Which in turn was inspired by his Star Wars Imperial Officer-looking Secret Service uniform fetish from OTL.

Last edited:
etienne-jabbour-hood8.jpg

Admiral Hood commanding the Republican Union Space Force Destroyer Steele's Fist during the Jovian Inferior Rebellion of 1992
In all seriousness if the Space Force goes all in on Orion drives and uses momentum to simulate gravity when moving (like in the Expanse, as a good example) they can just keep throwing bodies into space to plant their Pinnacle Fluids on extraterrestrial bodies.

In case you didn't already think that I have a teenager's sense of humor, my first reaction to this post was to form jokes about planting Pinnacle Fluids on alien bodies. I mean, if they look human...
A fellow Pinnacle Patrician I see. Honestly it was going to be "plant their Pinnacle flag" but this seemed funnier.

Listen, the Irish are irredeemable redheaded Satan spawn, but some alien races out there are the lost Tribes of Jehovah, just like the Japanese! That's why they look like people!
“The council of Jehovah has declared our allies among the stars to be one of the Pinnacle Men”

“But we’re light years from Earth and Philadelphia”

“They’re reeeeally lost Jews”

“They have tentacles and feathers!”

“True but at least they’re not an Irish Mick”

“The council of Jehovah has declared our allies among the stars to be one of the Pinnacle Men”

“But we’re light years from Earth and Philadelphia”

“They’re reeeeally lost Jews”

“They have tentacles and feathers!”

“True but at least they’re not an Irish Mick”
If you end up with a situation where the Union teaches that life in general is a product of evolution following the most holy grand plan of Jehovah but that Betters alone were directly created by God as a breed apart I could see a trend in pulp sci-fi where the savage hordes are natural evolved Infees fighting the also divinely-ordained Xenozenith aliens allied with the Galactic Co-Prosperity Sphere or whatever.

hw1uVMGl.png

When the original incarnation of this timeline was being posted, I quickly cobbled together a title card for it to show my support. It was the first titlecard I did for the site, and it shows honestly. As far as I'm aware, it was used for the tv tropes page and several other entries. I no longer have the original, so this thumbnail version is the only version I have.

Anyway, Now with this redux being as absolutely fantastic as it has been and continues to be, I wanted to try and recreate it. Better, and more extreme, as this timeline deserves.

TgF8zGN.png

What’s the status of Siberia and the Far East after the Russian civil war? I had a silly idea about the fates of China and Korea being swapped, with China divided between an Illuminist Puppet state of North China and conservative republic South China while Korea annexes big chunks of former Russia facing the Bering sea. Leaves Alaska pretty open to the Americans though

What’s the status of Siberia and the Far East after the Russian civil war? I had a silly idea about the fates of China and Korea being swapped, with China divided between an Illuminist Puppet state of North China and conservative republic South China while Korea annexes big chunks of former Russia facing the Bering sea. Leaves Alaska pretty open to the Americans though

I've seen it elsewhere, but Alaska-as-Taiwan would be fun, with the remnant Tsarist officials fleeing across the Bering Strait to the dubious safety of North America to escape the Illuminist hordes. Such a nation would have to be an insane garrison state to survive being stuck between the Illuminist Russians and fascist Americans, but might prove to be a geopolitical wild card if they're canny, playing off the two giants' hatred of each other to survive. Mainland Russia wants them back as a breakaway reactionary province thumbing their nose at the Revolution and America sees a Slavic blight on their doorstep and an obstacle to Holy Manifest Destiny that must be overcome, but both are militarily exhausted at this point and probably incapable of sustaining a campaign to conquer all of Alaska as it stands.

Last edited:
I remember awhile ago Napo mentioned some sort of East Asian Egoism springing up, if that still happens North China could be the nationalist remnant and South China could be the radical ideological state, flipping the China-as-Korea thing on it's head.

I see interest in Russia is growing once more.
Where are the Tsar's heirs (And most importantly mah boi ВКТР II, since His sisters are in Turkey AFAIK.) going now?
• North America? Steel is there.
• China? I don't think Chinese are going to like it.
• Russia? I've this idea of a Tsarist terrorist cell launching "V for Vendetta"-like attacks.

Also, maybe the Bourbons are still around somewhere. It'd be great to see an alliance between the HOLY KHAN and the Sun King.

In 1917 we took a little trip
Along with Chancellor Gamble across the great and mighty sea
We took a little bacon and we took a little beans
And we showed the damn Owls what hell really means

We fired our guns and the Loomies kept a-comin'
There wasn't nigh as many as there was a while ago
The Grinder started grindin and they began to runnin'
And we kept marchin' to Berlin to tell the Krauts hello

We looked across the Rhine and we see the Loonies come
And there must have been a hundred of 'em beatin' on the drum
They stepped so high and they made their Owl banners fly
We stood 'neath the Moon and Stars and didn't say a thing