Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
All right everyone, I need some help please. I've made around 25 flags for fictional nations and this is the first one that I'm at a complete loss for, so I've come to the experts. Basically, during the Allied intervention in the Russian Civil War, the US public has a stronger reaction to the communist threat. This in turn results in an invasion of what is now Chukotka through Alaska. The US than turns the territory into a protectorate known as the Russian State. I don't want to use the Russian tricolor as I think it's kinda lazy, but I don't have any other ideas. Any help would be appreciated.

All right everyone, I need some help please. I've made around 25 flags for fictional nations and this is the first one that I'm at a complete loss for, so I've come to the experts. Basically, during the Allied intervention in the Russian Civil War, the US public has a stronger reaction to the communist threat. This in turn results in an invasion of what is now Chukotka through Alaska. The US than turns the territory into a protectorate known as the Russian State. I don't want to use the Russian tricolor as I think it's kinda lazy, but I don't have any other ideas. Any help would be appreciated.

what about something like this, the stereotypical design of a US state flag with the russian arms and the red-white-blue maintaining at the same time the russian colours.

russia-state.png

2 ideas, the first based on the pre-1994 south african flag but with the flag in the centered replaced by more appropriate ones. The second is based on the post-1994 flag but recoloured.

View attachment 464411 View attachment 464412

I'm not sure which one I like more:closedeyesmile:
Not quite what I was thinking. Which was a green flag with a gold braid along the centre, the braid being roughly a third in width like a central stripe on a tricolour.

If I may, might I request a flag design for this alt-Iroquois nation? [LINK]

I wanted it to resemble the Belt of Hiawatha design albeit representing more nations, but my attempts have made it look rather crowded.

If I may, might I request a flag design for this alt-Iroquois nation? [LINK]

I wanted it to resemble the Belt of Hiawatha design albeit representing more nations, but my attempts have made it look rather crowded.

what about one of these ? the symbolism would remain the same (number of nations represented by squares + the tree).

alt-iroquois1.png

alt-iroquois2.png

Can someone do a map of Europe in 1918, post-WWI, but with countries with less...harsh borders where possible? I.e. Belarus contains all majority ethnic Belarusian areas, likewise for Ukraine + Kuban, Germany, Poland, and especially the Balkans. I'd like an independent Crimea (for the Crimean Tatars) as well.

For example, this should NOT be what Poland looks like on the map:
YHoRQ2K_d.jpg

So, I have two requests. First, does someone have a Worlda with the locations of major cities shown? Preferably with the location of each city shown as a single pixel.

Second, does someone have a Worlda where the "nuclear wasteland" outline covers every landmass/island? Like this but with the whole world covered instead of just Asia.
trash-png.459488

Status
Not open for further replies.