Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of OTL West Virginia and eastern Kentucky.

I love that flag! Do you mind if you can put the arms of the flag (including the crown above it) in the bottom right-hand corner in the green area?

the design is kind of busy as it is. Also, would be odd to have the flag and arm separate if they are combined on the national flag not to mention the fact that it would be superfluous as a sign of posession.

Yeah, you may be right. That may look a bit too messy. Do you mind if you can send me the coat of arms as a separate file as well? Thank you so much for your help today Marc.

here you go

royal-maryland-coa.png

Will this work?
9A4d0jZ.png
Almost, but can you give Cuba, Puerto Rico, both the US and British Virgin Islands to the US? Vancouver Island should be a US state of its own. And Prince Edward Island and Newfoundland (not Labrador) shouldn't be part of the US. I would prefer that the *southern* border of the US be like it is here, too:
IMG_20190607_161806.jpg

Can someone please clean these up a little?
Plattsburgh State flag:
View attachment 461330
(The reason for only five stars is due to the state government's protest against the laws being put in place in Gilead.)
Flag of Vermont:
Flag_of_Vermont.svg

Flag of New Hampshire:
View attachment 461323
Flag of Gilead:
View attachment 461324
Flag of Adams:
View attachment 461327
(want of the most hated flags)
Flag of Salem:
View attachment 461326
vermont-png.461319

The Republic of Vermont:
1. Plattsburgh
2. Vermont
3. New Hampshire
4. Gilead
5. Adams
6. Salem

Almost, but can you give Cuba, Puerto Rico, both the US and British Virgin Islands to the US? Vancouver Island should be a US state of its own. And Prince Edward Island and Newfoundland (not Labrador) shouldn't be part of the US. I would prefer that the *southern* border of the US be like it is here, too:

Oh baby.

*bites lip*

How about we sweeten the deal and expand the southern border a little more so that the Republic of the Rio Grande is annexed? So the US gets Las Californias, Texas, Nuevo Mexico, Sonora, Chihuahua, the Republic of the Rio Grande, Durango, Sinaloa, Zacatecas, Tabasco, and the Republic of Yucatan.View attachment 464280

Zacatecas and Tabasco might be a bridge too far, but we could totally have assimilated the rest into the USA if we had wanted to.

What's the basic history?
Basically, the Netherlands holds onto the cape colony and manages to maintain its position as a great power long enough to partake in the scramble for Africa. Prussia meanwhile fails to unite Germany, but does end up purchasing southern Mozambique from Portugal and manages to secure fairly large amounts of south central Africa in the Scramble. Sweden meanwhile establishes some trade ports in East Africa and northern Madagascar, eventually using these bases to both annex the whole of Madagascar and colonize portions of southern Tanganyika and the Zanzibar Archipelago.
After these colonies gained independence, they ended up forming an economic block among one another, allowing for the spread of their former colonizers languages among each others borders and even the development of some creole languages. Eventually it was decided that it would be more economically and militarily profitable to come together as one nation. It's A.S.B., but I made it more for making a gif.

Here's the map for reference.
View attachment 464078
Just a proof of concept thing at the moment.

Basically, the Netherlands holds onto the cape colony and manages to maintain its position as a great power long enough to partake in the scramble for Africa. Prussia meanwhile fails to unite Germany, but does end up purchasing southern Mozambique from Portugal and manages to secure fairly large amounts of south central Africa in the Scramble. Sweden meanwhile establishes some trade ports in East Africa and northern Madagascar, eventually using these bases to both annex the whole of Madagascar and colonize portions of southern Tanganyika and the Zanzibar Archipelago.
After these colonies gained independence, they ended up forming an economic block among one another, allowing for the spread of their former colonizers languages among each others borders and even the development of some creole languages. Eventually it was decided that it would be more economically and militarily profitable to come together as one nation. It's A.S.B., but I made it more for making a gif.

Here's the map for reference.

2 ideas, the first based on the pre-1994 south african flag but with the flag in the centered replaced by more appropriate ones. The second is based on the post-1994 flag but recoloured.

alt-za1.png
alt-za2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.