Air and Space Photos from Alternate Worlds.

you don't have to completely jam them, just cause enough interference so it will be impossible to complete transport. and also planetwide isn't necessary, if you end up 200km from anywhere useful (and on foot) beaming over is little use

I did mention vehicles....

essentially what it does is taking a body apart and reassemble it like it was previously.
that sounds an awful lot like killing & rebuilding to me . And if we do have a soul, i am pretty certain that after been reassembled any body - soul connection will be gone.

This is to me like supposedly harmful cellphones. Wrong until proven by science.

messerschmitt_me_402a_black_ravens_by_adamkop_d97uj4u-pre.jpg

https://www.deviantart.com/adamkop/art/Messerschmitt-Me-402A-black-Ravens-557377374

9jr6QVxl.jpg

January 1979 - preparations underway at Vandenberg AFB's SLC-6 facility to launch space shuttle Enterprise in a mission to save the still-orbiting Skylab. Crewed by astronauts John Young and Fred Haise, Enterprise will attach a booster to Skylab to move the ailing station to a more stable orbit. Future shuttle missions will carry supples and materials needed to repair and refurbish the station for further use. There are also proposals for the shuttle to eventually carry additional modules which will expand Skylab to create a more spacious and functional orbital facility.

January 1979 - preparations underway at Vandenberg AFB's SLC-6 facility to launch space shuttle Enterprise in a mission to save the still-orbiting Skylab. Crewed by astronauts John Young and Fred Haise, Enterprise will attach a booster to Skylab to move the ailing station to a more stable orbit. Future shuttle missions will carry supples and materials needed to repair and refurbish the station for further use. There are also proposals for the shuttle to eventually carry additional modules which will expand Skylab to create a more spacious and functional orbital facility.

Damn man, did you wake up this morning with the deliberate intention to make me cry?

BTW: I believe the earliest Shuttles had the fuel tank painted white.

Damn man, did you wake up this morning with the deliberate intention to make me cry?

BTW: I believe the earliest Shuttles had the fuel tank painted white.

Purely unintentional, I assure you. Would have to check about the tanks - and I am sure my scenario is no doubt chock full of inaccuracy and impossibility, but I liked the idea of it too much to care.