Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I request a editable blank map of the Levant please? Preferably with rivers, but no borders. (I am defining the Levant as the lands between Sinai and cilicia)

Hey y'all, it's me again.
I was wondering, can somebody make me two flags?

One for a state of Hanover and one for a more polish themed Missouri.

Thanks in advance.
-Odinson

what about these ?

Missouri: as OTL but background in polish white/red only and a polish eagle replacing the US one in the seal.
polish-missouri.png

Hannover: the historical white horse on red
hannover.png

say, I hate to be rude, but your workmanship is really good and I was wondering if you could alter this flag for me?
Screenshot_20190604-211246.jpg I was hoping you could replace "nation" with "state" and change the date to March 5th, 1832.

I'm really sorry if this makes me look inconsiderate

EDIT: I know you had just made me two flags already, but I'm trying to get all the flags I need for my next update.
Thanks if you find the time

Last edited:
Can someone draw a map of North America with the US consisting of what it is in OTL, but with the entirety of Oregon Country + the Province of Quebec as it was in the 1770s + the Province of Nova Scotia (which included New Brunswick) + Jamaica + Grenada + Barbados? The other countries' borders remain unchanged.

say, I hate to be rude, but your workmanship is really good and I was wondering if you could alter this flag for me?
View attachment 463706 I was hoping you could replace "nation" with "state" and change the date to March 5th, 1832.

I'm really sorry if this makes me look inconsiderate

EDIT: I know you had just made me two flags already, but I'm trying to get all the flags I need for my next update.
Thanks if you find the time

here you go you inconsiderate churl

cherokee-state.png

Yeah, I guess that can work. I originally thought of having it in the canton but this design changed my mind. Great job!

putting a flag in canton usually indicates "what is represented by the rest of the flag is under the control of the entity in canton". This means things like colonies, government sanctioned organisations and the like. As a design for a national flag, it tend to, just like Australia OTL, look like a less-than-sovereign entity.

Hello good people of the request thread, I would like to request a flag.
Basically, the country in question is a federation in southern Africa made from former Dutch, Prussian, and Swedish colonies.

putting a flag in canton usually indicates "what is represented by the rest of the flag is under the control of the entity in canton". This means things like colonies, government sanctioned organisations and the like. As a design for a national flag, it tend to, just like Australia OTL, look like a less-than-sovereign entity.
It was meant to be be a flag for a subdivision of an Uber-Maryland TL I’m making. The flag you made will make a wonderful national flag, and I will use it as a national flag for my TL. Sorry if I wasn’t clear enough, and thank you so much for making this flag for me!

Last edited:
Can someone draw a map of North America with the US consisting of what it is in OTL, but with the entirety of Oregon Country + the Province of Quebec as it was in the 1770s + the Province of Nova Scotia (which included New Brunswick) + Jamaica + Grenada + Barbados? The other countries' borders remain unchanged.
Will this work?
9A4d0jZ.png

It was meant to be be a flag for a subdivision of an Uber-Maryland TL I’m making. The flag you made will make a wonderful national flag, and I will use it as a national flag for my TL. Sorry if I wasn’t clear enough, and thank you so much for making this flag for me!

I see. what part of OTL USA is occupied by appalachia ?

royal-maryland-appalachia.jpg

One idea would be for the simplified national flag (minus arms) put in canton and a field inspired on the logo of the Appalachian Regional Commission OTL to serve as a visual echo

ARC.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.