Religious M-BAM project

upload_2019-6-6_11-2-18.png

Ghana, Togo, and the Gambia. Togo is as accurate as possible (did similar method as in PNG).

The UDI of Rhodesia apparently also appeared in churches... the majority are now Independent according to Joshua project:
upload_2019-6-6_15-25-2.png

upload_2019-6-6_15-25-16.png

In terms o religion, South Sudan and Kenya have apparently no relation to each other, whatsoever.

Deleted member 67076

The Carribean completed. Dominican republic done according to
The Dominican map is inaccurate. The South should be a lot more Santero, the north coast more Protestant, the rest a syncretic mix between Catholicism and Santeria.

Cuba as well should be incredibly more Santero, especially in the East that on the map I believe is labeled as irreligious.

The Dominican map is inaccurate. The South should be a lot more Santero, the north coast more Protestant, the rest a syncretic mix between Catholicism and Santeria.

Cuba as well should be incredibly more Santero, especially in the East that on the map I believe is labeled as irreligious.
Dominican Republic: I listed ny source while colouring the country. I found a really rare map showing predominan ancestry by village. The major Afo-Diasporic religion, AFAIK is Vudu in DR.

As for Cuba, I used two sources. Scolbert08 to for the eastern border of Catholicism, and then a racial map of Cuba. Any "irreligious" but Afro majority village has been shown in Santeria.

Deleted member 67076

Dominican Republic: I listed ny source while colouring the country. I found a really rare map showing predominan ancestry by village. The major Afo-Diasporic religion, AFAIK is Vudu in DR.
Predominant ancestry doesn't determine religion in the country because aside from Samana Americans, assimilation was incredibly fast and thorough into the general Catholicism/Vudu. There's very little difference between 21 Divisions and Santeria, both can be used more or less interchangeably.

Predominant ancestry doesn't determine religion in the country because aside from Samana Americans, assimilation was incredibly fast and thorough into the general Catholicism/Vudu. There's very little difference between 21 Divisions and Santeria, both can be used more or less interchangeably.

I admit that I dont know much abot the region. Should you happen to edit that section of the map, you are more than welcome :)

Completing East Africa
upload_2019-6-9_21-14-31.png

Should someone find an ethnic map of Burundi, then the Tutsi are Lutherans and the Twa are animists.
upload_2019-6-9_21-15-36.png

Minor correction for Mexico: the Purepecha, Durango Aztecs and northern Tarasomething are pagan

upload_2019-6-10_11-44-32.png

Southeastern Africa: Mozambique, Malawi, Madagascar; as well as eSwatini and St. Helena islands. Added Catholicism in Zuid-Afrika, amongs the Venda, Ndebele, and Ronga.