Fantasmic Revised
Fantasmic
R-7435788-1452521274-7559.jpeg.jpg

Voice cast for the original 1994 version at DHS:
Wayne Allwine (Mickey)
Frank Welker (Oswald)
Eddie Carroll (Jiminy Cricket)
Kathryn Beaumont (Wendy)
Jackie Earle Haley (Kai; archival sound)
Helen Hunt (Gerda; archival sound)
John Vernon (Morningstar; archival sound)
Gabriel Damon (Littlefoot; archival sound)
Candace Hutson (Cera; archival sound)
Judith Barsi (Ducky; archival sound)
Corey Burton (Chernabog, Mr Smee)
Ann Jillian (Rapunzel)
John Cleese (Merlin)
Robert Downey Jr (Arthur; archival sound)
Cloris Leachman (Gothel, Madam Mim)
Seth Green (Peter Pan)
Daniel Abbott (Captain Hook, Sheev)
Jonathan Freeman (Jafar)
Eartha Kitt (Ursula)
Susan Blakeslee (Queen Grimhilde, Maleficent)
Tony Jay (Magic Mirror)

Disneyland Anaheim version (1996):
Wayne Allwine (Mickey)
Frank Welker (Oswald)
Kathryn Beaumont (Alice, Wendy Darling)
Judith Barsi (Anne-Marie)
Dom DeLuise (Itchy)
Burt Reynolds (Charlie)
Jim Cummings (Pooh, Tigger, Kaa, Cheshire Cat)
Daniel Abbott (Captain Hook, Hellhound, Scar)
Maurice LaMarche (Morningstar)
Seth Green (Peter Pan)
Corey Burton (Chernabog, Mr Smee)
Tress MacNielle (Skathi, Gothel)
Scott Weinger (Aladdin)
Robin Williams (Genie)
Jonathan Freeman (Jafar)
Gilbert Gottfried (Iago)
Ken Page (King Gator)
Robby Benson (Beast)
Richard White (Gaston)
Ed Gilbert (Baloo)
Devon Sawa (Mowgli)
Bob Joles (Bagheera)
Tony Jay (Shere Khan; Magic Mirror)
Susan Blakeslee (Queen Grimhilde; Maleficent)
David Ogden Stiers (Cogsworth)
Jess Harnell (Jungle Book vultures)
Mary Kay Bergman (Snow White)
Christine Ebersole (Cinderella, Aurora)
Ann Jillian (Rapunzel)
Jodi Benson (Ariel)
Paige O'Hara (Belle)
Linda Larkin (Jasmine)​

The Little Church of the West (below), a famous Las Vegas wedding chapel where Disney animator Daniel Abbott, turning 47 on April 16, and Steven Universe creator Rachel Stone, 44, tied the knot after 15 years of on and off dating.
The ceremony took place on March 2, 2005.

image.jpg

I presume that the Anne-Marie character in Disneyland's Fantasmic! is based off of the character from DCL's Disney Dreams. Am I right or no?

Thanks. I'm not the biggest into Live Action movies, and since Fantasmic! is about the power of imagination and so is Dreams, I though that.

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (2005 Movie)
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
41KgHHwAHbL.jpg

The iconic "Don't Panic" tagline used heavily in Hitchhikers' marketing campaign.

Released by 20th Century Fox on April 29, 2005
Based on the Douglas Adams book

Fox previously owned the North American rights to the 1981 BBC miniseries.

Sadly, Mr. Adams passed away four years prior to the film's release.

_d7607bec-24f1-11e8-8baa-23f2d497fa41.jpg

The film pretty much runs the same as OTL and was released to mixed reviews. Hitchhikers' box office performance was slightly better, with the only competition on its opening weekend coming from Warner Bros' Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants.

the-hitchhikers-guide-to-the-galaxy-movie-still.jpg

As for X-Wing Rogue Squadron, here are some random Tuckerizations for possible characters.

OTL Tuckerizations: https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Tuckerization

Charel O'Nest (Rachel Stone)
Ruh'Gurr (Tom Ruegger)
Tobin Bandel (Daniel Abbott)
Gerb D'Log (Eric Goldberg)
Egroeg Sacul (George Lucas)
Birk Gam'Riel (Mike Gabriel)
Dai Zha (Andreas Deja)
Glair Tarbett (Craig Bartlett)
Anto Nuchi (Danny Antonucci)
Gnat Treming (Matt Groening)
BB-CMP (Bob Camp)

Old navy I think that should be a chotix game called . I feel that like Sonic heroes it should have 4 teams and 4 seantionas hat once you fhish all of them you unlock the final seciona. Tetill the One team should Mighty Ray and Amy, Another Tails Sonic and Knuckles . A third should deffitinay be lead by Nick the weasel but I don't know who is partner should. I am think of Rouge Chamry, Fiona the, Breezy Bean or Bark or a strong silent version of Big the cat. Nick 's team senicor should simalir to team chaotix form sonic heros. Nick runs a decivtie anceyt. Unkonst to Nick his latest clinet is robonick who has been usurped by one of his robots (the robot like metal sonic in otl sonic heros is pertent to be robonick) and is trying to use nick aneyc to get contorl of his robot army back. Perhaps In soncic heros Robnick goes to the decitive ancye in disgue instead of talking to his decitive pawns over a walkie takie. In this case robonick should call himsle Mr. Eggman For the last team maybe we should go with Blaze the cat Venice/Sliver the mink(Sliver the hegedhog was orignaly going to called venice the mink) and mairne the raccon. The promble with this line up is that it has no flight type. I think that so be atleast one other big cahotix game between chaotix heors and choatix adventures 3

Old navy I think that should be a chotix game called . I feel that like Sonic heroes it should have 4 teams and 4 seantionas hat once you fhish all of them you unlock the final seciona. Tetill the One team should Mighty Ray and Amy, Another Tails Sonic and Knuckles . A third should deffitinay be lead by Nick the weasel but I don't know who is partner should. I am think of Rouge Chamry, Fiona the, Breezy Bean or Bark or a strong silent version of Big the cat. Nick 's team senicor should simalir to team chaotix form sonic heros. Nick runs a decivtie anceyt. Unkonst to Nick his latest clinet is robonick who has been usurped by one of his robots (the robot like metal sonic in otl sonic heros is pertent to be robonick) and is trying to use nick aneyc to get contorl of his robot army back. Perhaps In soncic heros Robnick goes to the decitive ancye in disgue instead of talking to his decitive pawns over a walkie takie. In this case robonick should call himsle Mr. Eggman For the last team maybe we should go with Blaze the cat Venice/Sliver the mink(Sliver the hegedhog was orignaly going to called venice the mink) and mairne the raccon. The promble with this line up is that it has no flight type. I think that so be atleast one other big cahotix game between chaotix heors and choatix adventures 3

So you like the idea of Nick the weasle being the head of a decitve angey. Perhaps he stop have OTL vecotor perosnity (money grubbing but refuse to make money dishoneslty, kind, and musing. Perhaps there should be bit ). He should still handel like nack. Do you have an idea for a game that would fit betwene chaotix adventure 3 and chaotix heroes. Also who should be nick the weasle parnters in angey. I would say we should chose form rouge charmy finoa, bark or a storng slient veriosn of big the cat. I say we chose charmy we should not chose rouge because they are both flyer. Simaliry if we goe with bark we should chose big. I would deifntiy Blaze and a mink veriosn or sliver on the second. Perhaps mainre the the raccon should be last meamber of the 4th team but that would mean the 4th team has no flight type. Perhaps she should be replaced with a cram the rabbit or a veriosn of wave the sallow with marine personalty. Or whe should charmy on team blaze and sliver if he is not put on team nick. Got any other idea for the 4th team flight type memaber

Anybody have an idea for the next chaotic. Perhaps it should be used to introduce Sliver(I would make him a mink) and blaze the cat. I think that there should be at least one more chaotic before my chaotix he comes out

Status
Not open for further replies.