Status
Not open for further replies.
Elections for the Legislative Council of the Suez Territory
vIdyJQy.png

Is the fact that Suez had ever been led by an Egyptian any point of tension?
Piggybacking off this, what are the demos of the Territory? Is it largely British/French settled or is this a case of a privileged minority rising to the top of the political system?

EDIT: Forgot to add that I squee'd when I saw that history chart. Thanks, @Kanan !

Sterling fricking dominance!!!
Go us (or should that be uk :winkytongue:)
And the weirdness of £15 notes, coins worth 3, 4, and 6 new pence.
But yay that the crown coin still exists, albeit renumbered as 25p!

Sixpence still exists!
Not quite, it's 6 new pence rather than 6 old pence.
Assuming the pound was redivided into 100 new pence rather than renaming 100 old pence into a pound.
The old sixpence was 1/2 shilling which means, since a shilling is 5 new pence rather than 12 old pence, 2.5 (new) pence.
That's why I find the idea of coins worth 3, 4, and 6 new pence rather weird!

Wow, I'm speechless. That Travelex airport board is amazing; it's nice to see a TL with a (relatively) stronger Yen. Speaking of airports, what is New England's flag carrier airline? Since Prince Edward International Airport is in Long Island, what is the name of the international airport on the American side of New York, if there is one?

Another fantastic post! I was just thinking though, it is a bit odd (from an OTL perspective) for the OTL Yellowstone National Park to be divided roughly evenly. But don't mind me, just again echoing other's sentiments.

If you think it's interesting/ 'll have time:
- What can we know about New England secret services?
- Is there a list of New England constitutional documents?

Can we have more information on the Latin Union?

Soon! I hope to eventually touch on that.

Wow, I'm speechless. That Travelex airport board is amazing; it's nice to see a TL with a (relatively) stronger Yen. Speaking of airports, what is New England's flag carrier airline? Since Prince Edward International Airport is in Long Island, what is the name of the international airport on the American side of New York, if there is one?

Thank you! New England's flag carrier is Narraganset Air. The New York area has two airports, Newark Airport and Westchester Airport which serve as the largest airports on the American side.

Another fantastic post! I was just thinking though, it is a bit odd (from an OTL perspective) for the OTL Yellowstone National Park to be divided roughly evenly. But don't mind me, just again echoing other's sentiments.

Thank you! And how do you mean? The majority is still in the United States, with only about 1/5th of it being in Canada, at least that's how I see it, and how it's intended!

If you think it's interesting/ 'll have time:
- What can we know about New England secret services?
- Is there a list of New England constitutional documents?

Well, at the very least there is the Royal New England Constabulary Force! I think a few wikiboxes on New England's intelligence agencies would be worthwhile... Stay tuned!

There is not at the moment. I am still writing the full Constitution of New England. It's about 120ish pages (I think) so I hope to have it done this year. Fingers crossed. I might take a holiday in November up north and clear my mind and work on it nonstop.

There is not at the moment. I am still writing the full Constitution of New England. It's about 120ish pages (I think) so I hope to have it done this year. Fingers crossed. I might take a holiday in November up north and clear my mind and work on it nonstop.
Oh that's fun. I've done a lot of research/work with Commonwealth constitutions and Constitution Acts in my RL research job, so I'm impressed!

Status
Not open for further replies.