The Footprint of Mussolini - TL

I feel like not only would Italian American be back bone of American Fascist party Jewish American (especially Zionist) will probably be part of the party.

At this point it seem like Jews are directly tied to fascism for good or ill.

Well from the fact the Israel is later noted as ‘Prussia on the Med’ I do believe that this Israel is even more hated (edit: by their Arab neighbors) then the OTL Israel.

I could see a very Spartan outlook in this Israel, a great concern that if they ever show any weakness, the helots will kill them all.

The sheer numbers, the people. How can this be seen as workable?

This caused Ben-Gurion to think about what he could do to halt the march of Fascist ideology in Israel dead. Ultimately, his fear of dark forces taking Israel would lead him to write an extraordinary letter in its time that would change the course of Israeli history.

Write like the wind sir. Because the current course seems a recipe for generations of blood war that might make OTL seem a civil affair.

I wonder if Turkey plans on stripping Syria of its coast?

I was hoping Iraq could avoid another TL with a radical dictator.

The sheer numbers, the people. How can this be seen as workable?

Write like the wind sir. Because the current course seems a recipe for generations of blood war that might make OTL seem a civil affair.

I wonder if Turkey plans on stripping Syria of its coast?

I was hoping Iraq could avoid another TL with a radical dictator.

I mean, Jordanie isn’t exactly bursting with people right now.

Arabian War.png

Last edited:
Who on earth thinks it's a good idea?!

...Ben-Gurion maybe?

Then again, a Fascist-aligned Israel would be more willing to go for Greater Israel, and conquering the other half of the former Mandate of Palestine would definitely be a first step to achieving this.

Of course what is a Greater Israel in the concept of this timeline? Is it just the Mandate of Palestine? Does it extend to include Israel at its greatest extent (during the time of King David?) or maybe so far as the idea of "from the brook of Egypt to the Euphrates?"

It's a weird subject, but for now, I can imagine a lot of Arabs are going to be absolutely livid.

Well Rommel has done well for himself. Nice speech.

not sure if it will much help views on Germany itself but it seems the man has done much to redeem himself in the eyes of a good deal of the world ITTL. Not all of course, I am sure the antisemitic crowd in Germany froth at they sound of his name for instance.

Of course what is a Greater Israel in the concept of this timeline? Is it just the Mandate of Palestine? Does it extend to include Israel at its greatest extent (during the time of King David?) or maybe so far as the idea of "from the brook of Egypt to the Euphrates?"

Sounds like the old Mandate plus the whole of the Kingdom of Jordan is what Begin and company are shooting for.

Why in their damn minds would they be gunning for Jordan? It's more Arabs on the other side of the Jordan River who are gonna put up a lot of resistance.