US-Township BAM 2: All of Them

Alabama
Update 5-21-2019

Finished Incorporated Areas for the following Counties: DeKalb, Franklin, Jackson, Lamar, Marion, Marshall, Morgan, Walker & Winston in Alabama.

5-21-19 Update 1.png
5-21-19 Update 2.png

VT45

Banned
I can do it. I’m guessing there’s only one map required in the case of Massachusetts as there is no unincorporated land in the state?

Update 8-18-2019

Sorry for the lack of updates. Converting and resizing all those PDFs got a bit tiring for me. But hopefully, this can revitalize things. Here is the state of Delaware:

Delaware CCD.png
Delaware Incorp.png

New England (Except for Maine) just has towns, which don't overlap with townships and aren't drawn really messily. But you'd probably have to do RI, Connecticut, or NH.

Maine is still like this, except it also has those weird numbered towns up north.

Of course Vermont confusingly has cities surrounded by towns of the same name. E.g. the City of Rutland is surrounded by the Town of Rutland.

You're fine, honestly I was worried this project was dead, I'm just glad I was wrong
I have no intention on quitting. I do realize, though, that I can't do this by myself. But with all the other BAM projects going on, I'm afraid it might be a shot in the dark to ask.

Alabama
Update: 8-28-2019

And to prove it, here at last, 3 months later, the next Alabama update. Here are Blount, Cullman, Etowah, and St. Clair counties.

8-28-2019.png

I'm going to hold off on Incorporated Areas for the time being, owing to the sheer quantity of them in Jefferson County alone, which will be part of the next batch.

Alabama
Update: 9-12-2019

New update: The Black Belt.

9-12-2019.png

For the uninitiated, this area of the state (Barbour, Bullock, Dallas, Greene, Hale, Lowndes, Macon, Marnego, Montgomery, Perry, Russell, Sumter, and Wilcox Counties) is so named because most of them have large Black majority populations (the only exceptions are Barbour and Russell, which have about equal populations Black and White). Consequently, this area of the state tends to perpetually vote Democratic in contrast to the rest of the state voting Republican (indeed, some of these counties are some of the strongest Democratic strongholds in the country). Furthermore, its proximity and historic demographics have made the region an epicenter for the Civil Rights Movement during the 50s and 60s, most notably Selma in northern Dallas County.

This state's nearly finished. Only about three more updates remain!

Alabama
Update: 11-08-2019

And, lo! Tis finally done!

Final Update `11-08-2019.png

The 17 remaining counties (Baldwin, Butler, Choctaw, Clarke, Coffee, Conecuh, Covington, Crenshaw, Dale, Escambia, Geneva, Henry, Houston, Mobile, Monroe, Pike, and Washington) have been finished, finally wrapping up 2nd level divisions for the state of Alabama.

I wanna thank everyone for waiting so long. Making this map wasn't easy for me, but it's worth it to see the finished product (six months later). The rest of the states will be finished eventually.

Any chance of anyone doing California or Arizona? Because I think these two states are in dire need for more subdivisions...

EDIT: @jefe did most of the states, barring some of the ones in the west and south (plus Alaska and Hawaii) - though these were in equirectangular projection...

Last edited: