Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a modern day Q-Bam map of Java with 2nd level subdivisions?
Found what I was looking for, in case anyone else wanted it. Credit to @Sharklord1 for making the map.
Java.png

Can someone please make a map of the Malaysia/Indonesia island region (so not mainland Malaysia or Singapore) with an independent united Borneo, an independent united Papua/New Guinea, and the North Solomon Islands as part of the Solomon Islands?

Basically, Indonesia consists of Jakarta, Sumatra, Sulawesi, the Moluccas, and other islands, with Borneo being independent, Timor as a united independent country, and likewise for Papua.

Basically, the countries would be Indonesia, Borneo, Timor, Papua New Guinea, and the Solomon Islands.

Could somebody do me an East Asia after an alternative Chinese Civil War with:
  1. Independent Manchuria made up of Heilongjiang, Jilin, Liaoning, Chifeng, Tongliao, Hulunbuir and the Hinggan League.
  2. United Korea.
  3. Greater Mongolia made up of OTL Mongolia plus Buryatia and bits of Inner Mongolia not in Manchuria.
  4. Independent Turkestan (OTL Xinjiang).
  5. Independent Tibet (OTL Tibet and Qinghai).
  6. Vietnam divided between kingdom and an independent Cochinchina (southern bit, including the Mekong Delta region).
  7. Independent Sikkim.
  8. Greater Bengal (OTL Bangladesh, West Bengal, Jharkhand, Bihar, Assam, Meghalaya, Tripura, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland).
  9. Greater Pakistan (OTL Pakistan, Jammu & Kashmir, Indian Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Chandigarh, Haryana).
  10. Independent Sarawak (including OTL North Borneo and Labuan).
  11. Malacca, Penang and Singapore are independent as a single state.
  12. OTL Soviet borders (minus Buryatia).
All other borders remain the same.

Thanks!

Just bumping this if anyone's interested.

Thanks!

Venocara

Banned
Could someone please help me make two flags:

For the first new flag, take the first (old) flag, replace the corner stars with the reverse Burgundy circle attached, replace the middle star with the National Arms from the second (old) flag (without the crown on the eagle's head) enlargen the middle sector so it can fit the National Arms at the angle it is at on the second (old) flag (at equal expense of the other two sectors) and finally switch the colours of the sectors so they are (from left to right) green, red and white.

For the second new flag please do the same except for leaving the corner stars alone, just replacing the middle one.

I hope my requests aren't too confusing and I thank you in advance.
1280px-First_flag_of_the_Mexican_Empire.svg.png
Bandera_del_Primer_Imperio_Mexicano.svg.png
Ecuador_1809_.png

Could someone please help me make two flags: <snip>
Will these do?
Venocara flag no 1 _ FG.png Venocara flag no 2 _ FG.png

I'm not 100% sure about the central arms on the red background - the arms don't stand out too well - or the gold star on white on the 2nd flag, which breaks the 'rule of tincture' (a heraldry rule, but a good guide for flags too). I think green, white, red would be better, though you'd then have to decide what to do with the reverse-Burgundy in the bottom-right of the first flag - maybe put them in the bottom-left and top-right corners instead? However, if the above flags match your needs for your TL (or whatever), that's fine - just ignore my pedantry ;).

Can someone please make a map of the Malaysia/Indonesia island region (so not mainland Malaysia or Singapore) with an independent united Borneo, an independent united Papua/New Guinea, and the North Solomon Islands as part of the Solomon Islands?

Basically, Indonesia consists of Jakarta, Sumatra, Sulawesi, the Moluccas, and other islands, with Borneo being independent, Timor as a united independent country, and likewise for Papua.

Basically, the countries would be Indonesia, Borneo, Timor, Papua New Guinea, and the Solomon Islands.
like this?
Historical Changelog - Copy (3).png

Venocara

Banned
Will these do?
View attachment 462223 View attachment 462224

I'm not 100% sure about the central arms on the red background - the arms don't stand out too well - or the gold star on white on the 2nd flag, which breaks the 'rule of tincture' (a heraldry rule, but a good guide for flags too). I think green, white, red would be better, though you'd then have to decide what to do with the reverse-Burgundy in the bottom-right of the first flag - maybe put them in the bottom-left and top-right corners instead? However, if the above flags match your needs for your TL (or whatever), that's fine - just ignore my pedantry ;).

Thank you for your help...

I understand your concerns and I agree. Therefore, could you please do the second flag with green-white-red (and everything else the same) and the first flag also with green-white-red but with (relatively) small golden circles surrounding the reverse-Burgundy circles in the corners? Thank you in advance.

Thank you in advance.
I might be able to get them done tonight but if not then I'll get them done tomorrow (Thurs) evening.

Edit: here they are. Having two different shades of red only separated by a thin gold circle looked weird, so I've done you two versions of the first flag, one with each of the two reds (one slightly darker from the original flag red, one slightly lighter, from the 'reverse Burgundy'). The second flag I've left with the original red, though I can easily do it with the lighter red if you prefer.
Flag 1 v2: Venocara flag no 1_v2 _ FG.png Flag 1 v2a: Venocara flag no 1_v2a _ FG.png Flag 2 v2: Venocara flag no 2_v2 _ FG.png

Hope they're what you need. :)

Last edited:

Venocara

Banned
I might be able to get them done tonight but if not then I'll get them done tomorrow (Thurs) evening.

Edit: here they are. Having two different shades of red only separated by a thin gold circle looked weird, so I've done you two versions of the first flag, one with each of the two reds (one slightly darker from the original flag red, one slightly lighter, from the 'reverse Burgundy'). The second flag I've left with the original red, though I can easily do it with the lighter red if you prefer.
Flag 1 v2: View attachment 462399 Flag 1 v2a: View attachment 462400 Flag 2 v2: View attachment 462401

Hope they're what you need. :)

Thank you so much for your help. They are perfect.

Can someone make a map of the Caucasus with an independent Circassia, an independent Ossetia, an independent Karachay state, an independent Balkar state, an independent Lezgistan, an independent Chechnya, an independent Abkhazia, an independent Kumyk state, an independent Dagestan, an independent Ingushetia, Armenia with the Treaty of Sevres borders and controlling Nagorno-Karabakh (but not the non-Karabakh parts of Artsakh), and Azerbaijan controlling Iranian Azerbaijan? This is a weirdly specific request, I know.

Hey again, I'd like to a request a flag for a democratic Soviet Union (i;e Union of Soviet Sovereign Republics or Union of Sovereign States) that isn't ruled by the Communist Party after an election, so a vote to change the flag happened.

Hey again, I'd like to a request a flag for a democratic Soviet Union (i;e Union of Soviet Sovereign Republics or Union of Sovereign States) that isn't ruled by the Communist Party after an election, so a vote to change the flag happened.

what's the arrangement like ? "non-communist Greater Russia" or is there genuine equality between members ?

Status
Not open for further replies.