Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand. I still would like the flags.

here you go

neocaro1.png neocaro2.png neocaro3.png

Hello? I was wondering if I could ask a favor. I need a possible flag for a Protestant (Lutheran/Calvinist)North German Holy Roman Empire. I need the flag to have a similar vibe for the medieval-renaissance era, but distinctly different from the old imperial flag. It’s for the Dual Reich timeline i’m writing, and it would help out a lot.

Thanks!

maybe use a flag bearing the rose of Luther and using its colours.

lutheran-germany.png

This is a very low-priority request, but could someone maybe make a map of the world in 2220 as portrayed in this parody video?

Could somebody do me an East Asia after an alternative Chinese Civil War with:
  1. Independent Manchuria made up of Heilongjiang, Jilin, Liaoning, Chifeng, Tongliao, Hulunbuir and the Hinggan League.
  2. United Korea.
  3. Greater Mongolia made up of OTL Mongolia plus Buryatia and bits of Inner Mongolia not in Manchuria.
  4. Independent Turkestan (OTL Xinjiang).
  5. Independent Tibet (OTL Tibet and Qinghai).
  6. Vietnam divided between kingdom and an independent Cochinchina (southern bit, including the Mekong Delta region).
  7. Independent Sikkim.
  8. Greater Bengal (OTL Bangladesh, West Bengal, Jharkhand, Bihar, Assam, Meghalaya, Tripura, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland).
  9. Greater Pakistan (OTL Pakistan, Jammu & Kashmir, Indian Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Chandigarh, Haryana).
  10. Independent Sarawak (including OTL North Borneo and Labuan).
  11. Malacca, Penang and Singapore are independent as a single state.
  12. OTL Soviet borders (minus Buryatia).
All other borders remain the same.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Fellas.

Can i have a alternate Indonesian flag?

The Indonesia i'm talking about is still a republic, that never experiences the New Order, so its still retains the republican form. Be free with the shapes, yet the colour of red and white is highly encouraged.

Bonus points if its involves the national emblem (yet altered to add the words of "Babareng Nagara Kiat" after the Bhineka Tunggal Ika motto.)

Thanks tho btw.

Last edited:
Fellas.

Can i have a alternate Indonesian flag?

The Indonesia i'm talking about is still a republic, that never experiences the New Order, so its still retains the republican form. Be free with the shapes, yet the colour of red and white is highly encouraged.

Bonus points if its involves the national emblem (yet altered to add the words of "Babareng Nagara Kiat" after the Bhineka Tunggal Ika motto.)

Thanks tho btw.

what about a simplified version of the national Coat of Arms ?

indon-rep.png

what about a simplified version of the national Coat of Arms ?

View attachment 461161
So adding more into the background:

>Soeharto gone apeshit in mid 60's

>Three way civil war, the Democratic Forces led by Ali Sadikin won.

>Things is changed to the point where Indonesia is a Congressional Democracy, strongest in Asia financially-and somewhat plays USA in the region.

Like, the name of the state itself is the Democratic Republic of the Indonesian State.

Sorry, Marc, but i think the checkered flag kinda puts me off and the coat of arms kinda shoo me off too haha

So adding more into the background:

>Soeharto gone apeshit in mid 60's

>Three way civil war, the Democratic Forces led by Ali Sadikin won.

>Things is changed to the point where Indonesia is a Congressional Democracy, strongest in Asia financially-and somewhat plays USA in the region.

Like, the name of the state itself is the Democratic Republic of the Indonesian State.

Sorry, Marc, but i think the checkered flag kinda puts me off and the coat of arms kinda shoo me off too haha

well then, got nothing. I really don't know enough indonesian history to know what kind of design would make sense.

Last edited:
well then, got nothing. I really don't know enough indonesian history to know what kind of design would make sense.
d3g97ec-a85f76e4-1acd-49ea-a392-71ec6ad4707e.jpg

Got a bright idea.
How about replacing the Garuda with OTL Garuda, with the motto being " Bhineka Tunggal Ika , Babareng Nagara Kiat"?

Plus, the white on the flag became red, black became red, and the red became white.

Can someone draw the Middle East + Caucasus with the Treaty of Sevres borders, the Peel Commission borders for Mandatory Palestine, Syria with Hatay under its control, an Assyrian state in the Assyrian Triangle, an independent Abkhazia and independent unified Ossetia, an independent Circassia, and an independent Mountainous Republic of the North Caucasus?

could somebody please try their hand at ming a topographic map of british isles/britain/wales/flintshire wherein each pixel is 100 meters by 100 meters and every 100 above sea level merits a colour change?. If this is far too much work then just a example area of more appropriate size done in this way with an explanation of how said example map was created would more than suffice. my reasoning behind this rather specific request is that i wish to transcribe said map into worldpainter so i can use minecraft as a godgame

crown flag with lion such like kingdom of castille

switching to french to make sure I get this right

Salut d'un Québeco-Australien.

Les armoiries de castille, c'est une tour. C'est le Royaume de Leon qui était représenté par un lion. Est-ce que tu veux un drapeau pour Castille et un autre drapeau pour Aragon ou est-ce que tu veux un seul drapeau pour un pays qui est composé de Castille *et* d'Aragon ?

tu peux m'envoyer un message privé si tu veux.

switching to french to make sure I get this right

Salut d'un Québeco-Australien.

Les armoiries de castille, c'est une tour. C'est le Royaume de Leon qui était représenté par un lion. Est-ce que tu veux un drapeau pour Castille et un autre drapeau pour Aragon ou est-ce que tu veux un seul drapeau pour un pays qui est composé de Castille *et* d'Aragon ?

tu peux m'envoyer un message privé si tu veux.

Ça me fait toujours plaisir de trouver un autre francophone ici !

Status
Not open for further replies.