Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to request a flag that is the Palestinian flag, but with the Israeli flag's bars on the edges and the Star of David within the red triangle.

I would also like to request a map of Israel and Palestine without internal divisions (basically one state), but without the Golan Heights (i.e. the Golan Heights is controlled by Syria)

I would also like to request a map of Israel and Palestine without internal divisions (basically one state), but without the Golan Heights (i.e. the Golan Heights is controlled by Syria)
Is this good?

Attachments

• request1.png
    request1.png
    36.2 KB · Views: 242
I want the blue strips to border the edges of the Palestinian flag horizontally. Essentially, place the Palestinian flag within the white space in the middle of the Israeli flag, and move the Star of David to be within the red triangle of the Palestinian flag.

@KolyenuKS

Hello. Could someone please two versions of this image: One with the torch and flame outline black with a fire-red flame inside / And another with the torch black, the flame outline with the colour #4DB6F0 (or transparent) and a fire-red flame inside. / Thank you.
Here's three: the first black/red as requested, the second with the colour requested and third with the flame outline made transparent (i.e. removed entirely, leaving just the torch and flame).
Liberalistene_logo - black_red.png Liberalistene_logo - black_red_blue.png Liberalistene_logo - black_red_transparent.png Click the thumbnails to get the full-size images. Hope that's what you wanted.

My request is the naval ensign of the Russian Empire with the American coat of arms on it, to symbolize a Russo-American Union.

I think it would look more like russia after being annexed by the US. Maybe to show a union. have a 2 headed eagle, one head brown the other white like a bald eagle and quarter the shield using the OTL US COA and st george killing the dragon.

Status
Not open for further replies.