Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venocara

Banned
Hi. Could I please get two things:

Firstly, a detailed map of the continents of Africa and North America divided into perfect squares...
And secondly, a detailed map showing the meridians of North America, longitude and longitude.

Thank you for your help.

Just a reminder...

just like the flag of the kingdom of yugoslavia being largely based on the serbia flag and arms, what about a modified croatian flag with a composite coat of arms and the five small shield serving as a crest on the croatian arms replaced by a palisade crown. Although the croatian part of the shield is at the bottom, the size of the wedge should make it clear which one dominates.

View attachment 459758

Marvellous! Just what I was looking for. Thank you very much!

I’ve got a couple of maps for people to do if they could: one of Europe and one of the Middle East. The TL is one where (for a bunch of reasons) Germany and Turkey get partitioned at the end of the Second World War. Some of the changes might be a bit fiddly so just PM me if you’d like more information or explainers. It would be great if the maps could have name labels but that’s not vital.

Europe

· All of the borders are the same unless specified below.
· UK and Ireland are united.
· Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands are the ‘Benelux Union’.
· France also includes the OTL Saarland Province.
· OTL Catalonia province is independent.
· Italy doesn’t include OTL South Tyrol and Friuli Venezia Giulia provinces.
· Austria is made up of OTL Austria, Slovenia and the above Italian provinces.
· OTL Saxony is independent, called ‘Saxony’.
· OTL Bavaria is independent, called ‘Bavaria’.
· OTL Baden-Wurttemberg is independent, called ‘Baden-Wurttemberg’.
· OTL Hesse is independent, called ‘Hesse’.
· OTL Rhineland-Palatinate and North Rhine-Westphalia are independent, called the ‘Rhineland’.
· OTL Schleswig-Holstein, Lower Saxony, Bremen and Hamburg are independent, called ‘Hanover’.
· OTL Czech Republic is called ‘Czechia’.
· OTL Mecklenburg-Vorpommen, Berlin, Brandenburg, Saxony-Anhalt and Thuringia are independent, called ‘Brandenburg’.
· OTL Kaliningrad Oblast and Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship are independent, called ‘Prussia’.
· OTL Slovakia and Poland (minus Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship) are independent, called ‘Poland-Slovakia’.
· OTL Serbia, Kosovo, Albania Croatia and Bosnia are independent, called ‘Yugoslavia’.
· OTL Greece, Macedonia, and the Istanbul, West Marmara, Aegean and East Marmara regions of Turkey are independent, called ‘Greece’.
· Soviet borders are as in OTL minus the Kaliningrad Oblast.

Middle East

· As above, borders are the same unless specified below.
· All ‘regions’ are references to the NUTS statistical regions of Turkey, unless otherwise specified.
· TTL’s Greece is as above.
· OTL Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Israel, Palestine, Saudi Arabia and the Hadhramaut, Al Mahrah, Shabwah Governates of Yemen are independent, called Arabia.
· OTL Mediterranean, Central Anatolia, West Anatolia, West Black Sea Regions are independent, called Turkey.
· OTL Southeast Anatolia Region is independent, called Kurdistan.
· OTL Armenia and Central East Anatolia, Northeast Anatolia, East Black Sea Regions are independent, called Armenia.
· OTL U.A.E., Bahrain, Qatar are united as the ‘U.A.E.’.
· OTL Dhale, Lahij, Abyan, Aden Governates of Yemen are independent, called ‘Aden’.
· OTL Yemen (minus the bits in Arabia and Aden) are independent, called ‘Yemen’.
· If they fit in the map, Sudan and Egypt are one country (called ‘Egypt’) and Ethiopia, Eritrea and Italian Somaliland are one country (called ‘Ethiopia’).
· Soviet borders are as in OTL minus Armenia.

I understand that that’s a lot of work but I’d be really grateful if somebody could see what they can do with that.

Thanks!

@Rattigan there you go
upload_2019-5-17_21-35-3.png

Can someone put "STATE OF REAGAN" in the top half of this seal in white text? Alas, I lack the skill to wrap text.

Sorry in advance for the size of this colossal Ronald Reagan face.

Thanks!
upload_2019-5-17_17-48-35.png

Carbon2846

Banned
Hey, I have a really minor thing

does anyone have this without the leveled and admin borders only international? or would be willing to shift click them away?

Does anyone have a Worlda map with the Russian Subdivisions (and with the other nations also) and with the Republics in the darker color?

can i have a flag for my confederation castille and republic aragon? :)

In the sense of:

"1 flag for the confederation composed of castille and aragon (which happens to be a republic)"

or

"2 flags, one for the Confederation of Castille and another for the Republic of Aragon"

in either cases, any more details of the country(-ies) you can give ?

Last edited:

Venocara

Banned
Hello. Could someone please two versions of this image:
Liberalistene_logo.png

One with the torch and flame outline black with a fire-red flame inside
And another with the torch black, the flame outline with the colour #4DB6F0 (or transparent) and a fire-red flame inside.

Thank you.

Does anyone have a gray/paintable map of Australia's federal House of Representatives divisions? Would it be possible to request one?

Status
Not open for further replies.