If that does happen, I would imagine the Nipponese returning the favor by invading East Asia in hopes of finding and raiding the tomb of Genghis Kahn himself. Next, they would exhume the remains and ship them to Philadelphia so that Oswald can personally burn them in front of a crowd of Betters and televise the event for the world to see. Cue the Czar raging beyond belief a second time, the first being the Immolation of Alyeska.
In the Velvet Revolution chapter it's mentioned that the Council has it's hooks in the ORRA while the President has RUMP in his back pocket, since Oswald is a former top ORRA man I expect he'd have a solid bastion of support but you can never be too careful. Can anybody say Samurai Secret Service?

Here's the actual map as of January 1st, 1915 (revolts in Germany not counted):
1915.png

Ok it been a tad for me anyone know what the nations in South America are what are their governments?
The tan one is Gran Colombia, the orange one is Dutch (?) Guyana, and red is of course Eduist Brazil, dark purple is Peru, light purple is La Plata, I can't remember what Argentina is called now.

All of this talk of JFK appearing has made me think of CoCaro's perfect Madness leader to send things to hell, especially in Africa. Ladies, Gentlemen, and Papists, I present to you:

RV-AH973_Book_T_G_20120831020224.jpg

Chancellor Strom Thurmond. Hark the Sound!

SuperZtar64

Banned
Okay, so i have an important question. I have big plans for the wiki in the future. I am hoping I can seriously get cracking on expanding it once summer break starts but there's a question I've been struggling with for a long while.

What to do with the info from Classic?

Should we just remove it all? But that just doesn't sit right with me...
Should we just keep what there is and add on the info from TUF? But then it would seem weird to keep...
Should we create a new wiki entirely? That just seems unecessary to me...
Should we keep it and add the info from Classic anyway? But that would mean we'd have to specify wether an article applies to TUF or Classic and I just see that being annoying.

So what should be its ultimate fate?

Okay, so i have an important question. I have big plans for the wiki in the future. I am hoping I can seriously get cracking on expanding it once summer break starts but there's a question I've been struggling with for a long while.

Should we just keep what there is and add on the info from TUF? But then it would seem weird to keep...
Should we keep it and add the info from Classic anyway? But that would mean we'd have to specify wether an article applies to TUF or Classic and I just see that being annoying.

For characters from both TL's, maybe have separate sections for their 1.0 biography and their Redux biography. Also mention the different roles they might have had in each TL in the opening paragraph?

You could do what the Star Wars wiki does and have two overarching categories for Classic and Redux