The Q-BAM Improvement and Core Thread

Chile and Falklands.png

Coastal Patch for patagonia's pacific southern coast

Useless shit 101: I've added a darker outline to the coasts. This is not in the official DA map anyways, just an aesthetic "update".

file

I, for one, have no clue why we still aren't using territorial water borders. Im putting them in my maps, but I guess that has never caught up with people.

I, for one, have no clue why we still aren't using territorial water borders. Im putting them in my maps, but I guess that has never caught up with people.
Almost no international maps represent those, official or otherwise. You using them is you personal preference, not standard convention like most of the rest of maps follow. Besides, this is a historical map series and that concept is incredibly modern. It would seem out of place.

It has been done already, but wasn't included, mostly because of the reasons Evilprodigy already said. Would have posted a bigger piece but althist is on these days of "everything is too big to be uploaded".
upload_2019-5-15_12-52-52.png

Yunnan.png
Bangladesh.png

Third Levels and a few second levels for Yunnan, Patched Coast of both bengals and a few of its second levels and colored the Ganges river running into Bangladesh

Last edited:
"Woah, you must have spent months on doing this. There's some way to do it that isn't "pixel py pixel"?"
Heh, you messed up the quote. No, I've done this in less than a week, this is rather fast when you use the rubber to colour certain areas and then fix them with the pencil. In other editing programs there are tools that allow you to paint around a certain colour so this could be done in a matter of seconds.

"Woah, you must have spent months on doing this. There's some way to do it that isn't "pixel py pixel"?"
Heh, you messed up the quote. No, I've done this in less than a week, this is rather fast when you use the rubber to colour certain areas and then fix them with the pencil. In other editing programs there are tools that allow you to paint around a certain colour so this could be done in a matter of seconds.
I mean, there is a tool to do it in Paint.net, so that was probably... a bit unnecessary tbh

I mean, there is a tool to do it in Paint.net, so that was probably... a bit unnecessary tbh
I know and I do have paint.net (yet I never use it). What happens is that I finished high school and was bored, and that kept me occupied for a couple of days.