Map Thread XVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
eo7nuPl.png

"Why don't we fix the Middle East by making nation states for each of the ethnicities and religi- ... oh"
Dude, if you're just going to post random maps from around the internet, at least provide a source for them.

Eeeh, this is kind of a joke really, most of these are rather spread out everywhere. I mean "nestle"? Seriously? Anyways, raw sea urchins and maggot cheese are pretty... Out there. So are the Scandinavian fermented fishy stuff.

Anyways, this reminds me, I have yet to try some of our nastier delicacies
The whole concept of these, in my mind, is a way to tell people "you're not a true culinary artist until you eat these!"

New York 1.5.png

In the same vein as the greater Wisconsin and Minnesota maps, here is the maximum territorial claims of my glorious home state, New York
IMHO they should have claimed the Wyoming valley in Pennsylvania

Yah, pretty much the same as in Norway. It is made with pork liver, salt, spices, lard, onion, flour, pepper, with the Norwegian one having a bit of pork meat as well. Or so says Wikipedia. Never tried it myself, but it certain fits with the custom here of sliced bread or knekkerbrod with sheep sausage slices, brown cheese, and so forth.

It’s the mostly the same dish, the modern version seem to been created in 1847 in Copenhagen by a French immigrant and spread to Norway and Sweden. But to my knowledge older versions have been found in Denmark.

Really though, it is amazing that fried pizza was considered the worse thing in Scotland, considering the fame of haggis.

Honestly I have never understood what the problem with haggis should be, I have never tasted it, but it sounds delicious.

SuperZtar64

Banned
guys if we're going to be making irredentist maps for US states, at least choose the best one.
upload_2019-5-14_18-55-25.png

hehe, nothin personal kid. But those wisconsinites are really just illinoians gone bad.

Trash.png

Here we have the year 2099 according to The Turner Diaries, which is easily one of the worst books ever written. It's so stupid that I need to visualize just how ridiculous and racist it really is.

According to this story, during the 1990's, the world came under control of The System, which was a Jewish conspiracy to control the world through promotion of equality of all races at the expensive of whites (obviously, right?). In the United States, they passed laws that both violated the Second Amendment and made whites defending themselves from other races (who are all cartoonishly evil stereotypes btw) a hate crime. So then along came The Organization, a truly psychotic white supremacist neo-nazi militant group that hates and kills everyone who isn't them, including other whites who they consider "race traitors." They started a military uprising that saw them take over Southern California, instigate an ethnic cleansing and a mass lynching of all "race traitors," ranging from politicians to people who were even friends with non-whites (all of which is presented as a good thing). They also got control of a military base with nuclear missiles, which they launched at New York and Tel Aviv, then started a limited nuclear exchange with the Soviets to cripple America.

But even that didn't stop the System, and things were going badly for the Organization until their leader flew a crop duster armed with a nuke into the Pentagon and magically made all their armies disappear, allowing the Organization to take over America and begin the Great Revolution. Whites everywhere sided with the Organization and started killing all non-whites. Minorities in North America and Europe were wiped out, Latin America and Africa were depopulated and recolonized by whites, and in 1999, a new war started with China when they tried to take European Russia (presumably having swallowed most of Siberia). The Organization responded by carpet-bombing most of Asia with nuclear, radiological, chemical, and biological weapons, creating the Great Eastern Waste, a 16-million square mile wasteland full of mutants (yes, seriously).

Thus, by 2099, 90% of humanity is dead and Hitler's vision of a white world has been achieved...and no doubt doomed to die from the enormous nuclear winter and global contamination that will naturally arise from using all those WMDs.

Status
Not open for further replies.