Crusader Kings II - Paradox Entertainement (02/12)

Having a great time getting back into After the End rn. The Empire State stretches from New Hampshire to Cleveland and from Montreal to the Potomac currently. I'm going to entrench the Sedevacantist faith.

Having a great time getting back into After the End rn. The Empire State stretches from New Hampshire to Cleveland and from Montreal to the Potomac currently. I'm going to entrench the Sedevacantist faith.
I'm about to start a Jeffersonian Texas game myself.

I've been playing the AGOT mod recently actually, it was great until it started crashing randomly.

I want to try this again

Crossposting my AGOT gameplay:

TFW you help the Reynes defeat the Lannisters in the Reyne Rebellion start date of the AGOT mod for CK2.

Started as the Red Lion and got a marriage proposal for my niece from Luthor Tyrell of the Reach. Wasn't expecting that. Formed alliance. Called him into war. Defeated Tytos.

Now the Red Lion is the LP of the Westerlands and forced Tytos into wedding Gemma Lannister to his grandson, Kyle Reyne. And all of Kyle and Gemma's kids are betrothed to Targaryens.

Jaehaerys II had additional kids besides Aerys and Rhaelle, who also had more kids. Additionally, Steffon Baratheon died during a jousting tournament leaving only a daughter behind who is betrothed to a Targaryen boy...

Things are on the up and up for House Reyne. Still need to properly wipe out House Lannister from Casterly Rock and Lannisport, though.

Interestingly, Joanna Lannister fell in love with Aerys and keeps popping out bastard kids with him. Tywin has no kids of his own.

I'm undergoing an extensive "breeding program" to get my dynasty to be composed primarily of Reyne characters with High Valyrian portraits.

Jesus i stopped playing since holy fury came out due to a bug on the only campaign i wanted to do and know i come back what have i missed? Why is there talks of fortresses etc is there a new dlc coming out?

Otto, sometimes known as Otto the Great, has been King of Germany for just over a month in the start date.
Jesus i stopped playing since holy fury came out due to a bug on the only campaign i wanted to do and know i come back what have i missed? Why is there talks of fortresses etc is there a new dlc coming out?
Not one known. But the 3.1 patch added 'Great Works', special holdings like the Hagia Sophia, the Lighthouse of Alexandria and Petra.

So buildings? can you build them do they give buffs etc what do they do i've missed so much.
Kinda. You can build them, although they take a very long time to build, they're something of a thing for dynasties to work on more so than characters. They have a slot of their own in provinces (only one by province), and can have features built for them - you can build a fancy throne room in your Royal Palace, for example.

Kinda. You can build them, although they take a very long time to build, they're something of a thing for dynasties to work on more so than characters. They have a slot of their own in provinces (only one by province), and can have features built for them - you can build a fancy throne room in your Royal Palace, for example.
they take up a settlement spot?

Got another question the mods i run are Sins visit chambers, choose your first wife, gift troops, join all wars, and middle eastern music. most of my mods won't break game but i got a question without mod can can you join all wars or do i need a mod for that?

they take up a settlement spot?

Got another question the mods i run are Sins visit chambers, choose your first wife, gift troops, join all wars, and middle eastern music. most of my mods won't break game but i got a question without mod can can you join all wars or do i need a mod for that?
No, they have a separate slot.

You need a mod to join all wars.

England just formed etc?

Isn't this also when that mod of the Iranian Intermezzo was? I think there was some Zoroastrian ruler at the time.

I believe the Iranian Intermezzo guy was tapped on the shoulder to help with the new update.

The Zoroastrian guy people are speculating about is Mardavij, but he was assassinated in 935 and succeeded by his Muslim brother Vushmgir. Zoroastrianophiles were hoping that either the start date was actually 935, or that Vushmgir will have Zoroastrian vassals/family members.

I believe the Iranian Intermezzo guy was tapped on the shoulder to help with the new update.

The Zoroastrian guy people are speculating about is Mardavij, but he was assassinated in 935 and succeeded by his Muslim brother Vushmgir. Zoroastrianophiles are hoping that either the start date is actually 935, or that Vushmgir will have Zoroastrian vassals/family members.
The start date has specifically been stated to be the 7th of August 936, alas.

Last edited: