Map Thread XVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZLe76GI.png

Greater Danish-Wisconsinite-Israeli Union

I have many questions to ask but the main is : what in the name of sanity are you posting ?

Well, you see, I'm a Danish-American (Wisconsinite, obviously) but I'm also a fourteenth Jewish. So, I thought, why not make a map encompassing every part of me, right? (even though the Jewish part doesn't come from Israel, but whatever it's the Jewish state) But I also made every part of the union a greater version of their regular country, because, why not.

There is a Map Shitpost Thread you know

Tough.

Ban Kulin

Banned
Well, you see, I'm a Danish-American (Wisconsinite, obviously) but I'm also a fourteenth Jewish. So, I thought, why not make a map encompassing every part of me, right? (even though the Jewish part doesn't come from Israel, but whatever it's the Jewish state) But I also made every part of the union a greater version of their regular country, because, why not.

Tough.

One fourteenth Jewish? Is that due to incest or do you really have knowledge of ancestors that far back :p

Hello! Kento Back from hibernation and a very fast made map For you guys I guess.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pishu_Island_Map.png

Status
Not open for further replies.