Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want a composite map of all the Chinese dynasties at their fullest extent.
would you also want a distinction between core territory and peripheral territory? because the china mongolia border tends to be rather imprecise on the source maps ive seen, atleast until the Qing dynasty's internal borders. i might be able to compile a map of all territories that have ever been subject to a chinese dynast

I want a composite map of all the Chinese dynasties at their fullest extent.
ok here is a greater dynastic china i compiled using geocron
CAQXgxa.png

will now to one according to wikipedia's source maps (if they align right) and then a worlda / q-bam qbam attempt. i could also redo this map but at maximum zoom or as a globe if youd want

Last edited:
Can someone please modify the flag with the following:

1024px-Bandera_del_Primer_Imperio_Mexicano.svg.png

- Replace the green-white-red tricolor with a red-white-blue tricolor.
- Change the golden eagle to a bald eagle.
- Remove the crown from said eagle.

I need flags for a Russian Civil War Roleplay I am doing on Nationstates.

• A flag representing a military government.
  • A soviet-inspired flag
  • A flag representing an orthodox Theocracy
  • A Fascist Russian flag
  • A flag representing both Chechnya and Dagestan.

Hi! I'm working on a pretty large-scale 20th century timeline, and one flag that I'm struggling with is a Croatia-centric, post-Yugoslav Balkan state. Like Croatia+Bosnia and maybe +Slovenia too if you can manage it. Sort of like a counterpart to the Federation of Serbia and Montenegro.

Hi! I'm working on a pretty large-scale 20th century timeline, and one flag that I'm struggling with is a Croatia-centric, post-Yugoslav Balkan state. Like Croatia+Bosnia and maybe +Slovenia too if you can manage it. Sort of like a counterpart to the Federation of Serbia and Montenegro.

just like the flag of the kingdom of yugoslavia being largely based on the serbia flag and arms, what about a modified croatian flag with a composite coat of arms and the five small shield serving as a crest on the croatian arms replaced by a palisade crown. Although the croatian part of the shield is at the bottom, the size of the wedge should make it clear which one dominates.

croat-dom-yugoslav.png

Last edited:
So, I need a map which is completely blank except for (present-day) Russia, China, Ukraine, Poland, Hungary, Romania, Finland, Lithuania Belarus, China, and Japan.

In other words, I basically need a map of those countries ISOTed to a virgin Earth

Just a reminder...

Status
Not open for further replies.