Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
220px-Seal_of_the_Joint_Special_Operations_Command.png

Can someone replace the text with "Parascientific Activities Division" and replace the swords in the center with a black cross?

Holy crap, I love them.
Thanks man.

Forget King Arthur, you are the greatest of the Britons.
Nah, just tried to tell a plausible narrative.
Notice how the rebel flags are cut up versions of the ensign and the state flag is just tidied up a little.
I couldn't come up with a plausible French version since all their ensigns are later and modeled after the British.

Nah, just tried to tell a plausible narrative.
Notice how the rebel flags are cut up versions of the ensign and the state flag is just tidied up a little.
I couldn't come up with a plausible French version since all their ensigns are later and modeled after the British.
But yeah, thank you for the flags.

Great work as always

does a qbam q-bam of the german dialects exist? and if it doesn't please could someone make one? i dont have the tools or skill to reproject stuff. i only need it to the following levelof detail;
low franconian, west central german, east central german, alemannic, swabian, east franconian, austro-bavarian, low saxon, east low german, and low franconian.

does a qbam q-bam of the german dialects exist? and if it doesn't please could someone make one? i dont have the tools or skill to reproject stuff. i only need it to the following levelof detail;
low franconian, west central german, east central german, alemannic, swabian, east franconian, austro-bavarian, low saxon, east low german, and low franconian.
I think this page has some available.

Venocara

Banned
Hi. Could I please get two things:

Firstly, a detailed map of the continents of Africa and North America divided into perfect squares...
And secondly, a detailed map showing the meridians of North America, longitude and longitude.

Thank you for your help.

@Odinson
As requested (eventually...):
View attachment 458829
wait are they already in the same Robinson projection as worlda/qbam/mbam?
This is in its own projection entirely centered mostly around Europe. So think of one of those globe PNGs that has Europe in the foreground such as this:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Europe_orthographic_Caucasus_Urals_boundary_(with_borders).svg

The map shown earlier is a rough estimation if where the dialects lie, so it may not be that hard. If you need help, I'll gladly do that with you and set up a PM.

This is in its own projection entirely centered mostly around Europe. So think of one of those globe PNGs that has Europe in the foreground such as this:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Europe_orthographic_Caucasus_Urals_boundary_(with_borders).svg

The map shown earlier is a rough estimation if where the dialects lie, so it may not be that hard. If you need help, I'll gladly do that with you and set up a PM.
my map making skills start and end with tracing

Status
Not open for further replies.