Return of Horrible Educational Maps

The long trek was deliberate, because the Hebrews kept whining, saying they would have better off in Egypt and that God brought them out there to lead them to their deaths. As he had already done more miracles for them on the trip than he did with the Plagues of Egypt, he told them to turn around. They decided to invade the land like he first siad too, but they went for the weakest, most worthless area and still got thrashed. They obeyed afterwards. Everyone was fed daily and Justin had to walk, but it was basically that people weren't going to be grateful if they kept harping on about Egypt and wanting to be slaves again.
C'mon take a joke:neutral:
The truth was that they were being led by a man. Like most men, Moses won't stop and ask for directions.:winkytongue:

Crazy Boris

Banned
https://www.timemaps.com/
southafrica_copy6.jpg

“How did the British win the Second Boer War, again?”

“Simple, they built a giant heat gun and melted the Boer Republics. The Afrikaners were wading knee-deep in their own borders.

Sidenote, the website I found this on, which I linked above the picture, is a goldmine for crappy maps. Check out 1837 Germany if you want a real treat of misshapen countries.

I wanna say something like: come on, it is not so bad! Than I look at this site... not just 1837 Germany, but probably all germany maps are total gore :D

Curses. Seems that some of the earlier images are gone. We need to do somethgin about making sure no more are lost. It was bad enough when the Strange Maps website lost the images of their oldest and best maps.

That's why I tend to use the file upload option for the maps I've found even if it means that I sometimes have to reduce the file size to get them in here (shrinking the image, cutting off edges, turning it into a jpeg, whatever)

That way at least the image will stay here even if the site it was originally uploaded is gone.

Technically related (although that file was small enough to begin with)

badtrk.jpg