Status
Not open for further replies.
Chances for a slap on the wrist are looking pretty slim, but if it helps Trump...

Former Trump Manhattan director Bryan Singer has been paroled after serving less than five years in prison for unlawful possession of a firearm. Singer was involved in a roadside gunfight that left actor Kevin Spacey dead back in 1997. Since then, Mr Singer has been paralyzed from the waist down and is now sterile.

Me and Abe think that trump can get off with a slap on the wrist if the washington post exopse is proven false. Skraea may agree with me and abe but i am not sure. Skraea at least like the idea of trump dodging the bullet only to end up lossing his fortune on trumpolis/emprie of dreams and live in the unfhished complex as a mad hermit. So please consider trump that trump lucks out.

Chaotix 3
The Chaotix 3 game was indeed released on the Sega Neptune.

Chaotix 3 introduces Knick the Weasel, brother of Knack.

It also incorporates all the ideas submitted by @Goldwind2:
Knack the Weasel the turns out to be working for Robotnik. Tails/Miles is the one who finds out that Doctor Sun is Robotnik. At the end of the game Sonic/Maurice is totally embarrassed that he was played like a violin by Robotnik and relinquishes control of the team to Tails. Irwin/Knuckles is a mole and his personalty is patterned after the (OTL) Sonic Boom Knuckles. Maurice and Tilly get over their crushes on Amy and Mighty and start dating each other.

"Sega and Mighty Team deliver once again with Chaotix 3!"
- Game Informer

"The Neptune has had its critics, but Chaotix 3 may be the one game that turns sagging sales around!"
- Electronic Gaming Monthly

Last edited:
Late June 2004 Movies
Around the World in 80 Days
hero_EB20040616REVIEWS406160301AR.jpg

Released by Hanna-Barbera

Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story
dodgeballhed.png

2D11399947-today-dodgeball-140121.fit-760w.jpg

Released by 20th Century Fox

The Terminal
the-terminal-hero.jpg

Released by Geffen Pictures

White Chicks
242c75d8-b69c-4e74-b9ed-01202e3f8ae6_screenshot.jpg

Released by Revolution Studios
Originally set up at Trump Manhattan
Rated R ITTL.

The Notebook
hero_EB20040625REVIEWS406250303AR.jpg

Released by RKO Radio Pictures

Napoleon Dynamite
AJWZIRQ2MRH4BBX2DVI2J4JI3E.jpeg

Released by United Artists

Garfield the Movie
drb1ake8yumk0rcopzgl.jpg

Released by United Artists
Screenplay by Mark Evanier
Based on the comic strip by Jim Davis​

The Chaotix 3 game was indeed released on the Sega Neptune. It incorporates all the ideas submitted by @Goldwind2.

"Sega and Mighty Team deliver once again with Chaotix 3!"
- Game Informer

"The Neptune has had its critics, but Chaotix 3 may be the one game that turns sagging sales around!"
- Electronic Gaming Monthly

I belive the community was still debating whether Robonik agent that was suppose to make sure Maurice/sonic and friends stayed unwitting pawns was Finioa the fox or Rouge the bat

I belive the community was still debating whether Robonik agent that was suppose to make sure Maurice/sonic and friends stayed unwitting pawns was Finioa the fox or Rouge the bat
Once that is resolved, I'll fix the post to add that in.
If we're going 'old-school', I'd say Fiona and save Rouge for another generation, if she doesn't become another character altogether.
Maybe introduce Knack the Weasel's sister Knick?

King Arthur (2004 film)
King Arthur
king-arthur-2004-cast.jpeg

Released by Hyperion Pictures
Produced by Jerry Bruckheimer

King Arthur received mixed reviews upon its release. For those who actually did come see this film, they got to see the first teaser trailer for Bruckheimer's next project, National Treasure, which Disney will release in November.​

@Roger Redux

So what additional info should I add to the Chaotix 3 update?

Well Nack the Weasel the turns out to be working for Robotnick, Tails/Miles is the one who finds out that Doctor Sun is Robonick, at the end of the game Sonic/ Maurice is toalty embarrassed that he was played like a vilion by Robotnick, and relquishes control of the team to tails, Iwrin Kunkcles is a mole and his personalty is patterned after the sonic boom knuckles, and Maurice and Tilly get over there crushes on Amy and Mighty and start dating each other

I kind of like the of Bark the bear taking Big the Cats places as the loveable storng gental gaint who love fishing and his pet frog

Oldnavy when do you think there is room for Artificial stupidity movie idea. I am thinking in 2007 but it needs a distributor. Artificial stupidity will be produced by Jhonen Vasquez and will be the close thing american magic has to Invader Zim. I plan on using Rosearik "Rikki" Simons as the voice for the crazy robots, who is stolen by the evil corporation,Billy West or Kevin McDonald (which do you prefer) for the Greedy Ceo,Richard Steven Horowitz for the evil lazy intern abusing scientist ,and Mark Hamil for the good scientist who the corporation stole the sane robot from. I may use Andy Berman(the voice of Dib) for the sane robot but I am not sure.Got any suggestions for alternative acotors. I still need a still need an actor for the intern who helps the good scientist try to fix the crazzy robot

I have a pretty devilish thought. Did you ever read that awful script of the Shadow of the Colossus's movie? If SoTc exists in this universe and that movie gets done for some reason, what would that represent for videogame movies in general? God, it would be just a big clusterfuck but I always had the curiosity of what would happen if that shit exists. Something like this

I have a pretty devilish thought. Did you ever read that awful script of the Shadow of the Colossus's movie? If SoTc exists in this universe and that movie gets done for some reason, what would that represent for videogame movies in general? God, it would be just a big clusterfuck but I always had the curiosity of what would happen if that shit exists. Something like this

don't worry for videogame movies ITTL. the 3 mortal kombat movies and the nintendo-verse made sure that video game movies don't suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.