US-Township BAM 2: All of Them

To give an example of what I'm talking about, here is what I have so far for Lauderdale County, Alabama:

Lauderdale.png

As you can see, the Incorporated and Unincorporated Areas are a bit of a mess, especially the Florance/St. Florian/Underwood-Petersville areas. If anyone thinks these areas are unnecessary, then please don't hesitate to speak up.

As you can see, the Incorporated and Unincorporated Areas are a bit of a mess, especially the Florance/St. Florian/Underwood-Petersville areas. If anyone thinks these areas are unnecessary, then please don't hesitate to speak up.
Perhaps there could be two versions: one with the municipalities, one without.

Alabama
Update: 5/6/2019

- Finished Colbert, Franklin, & Lawrence Counties in Alabama

5-6-19 Update 1.png

5-6-19 Update 2.png

I've decided to do two versions of this map, as per @Caprice's suggestion: One with Incorporated Areas and one without.

In the meantime, I might need some help. I know there are about a dozen other BAM projects going on right about now, but if anyone's willing, I can whip up a claimants map tomorrow. Thanks a million!

Update: 5/6/2019

- Finished Colbert, Franklin, & Lawrence Counties in Alabama

View attachment 457738

View attachment 457739

I've decided to do two versions of this map, as per @Caprice's suggestion: One with Incorporated Areas and one without.

In the meantime, I might need some help. I know there are about a dozen other BAM projects going on right about now, but if anyone's willing, I can whip up a claimants map tomorrow. Thanks a million!

I'm not good enough at map making to help but I'd reccomend posting these in the map thread to get more attention from those who could help

The base map isn’t the cleanest. Before you go further you might want to see if upscaling Chicxulub’s county-BAM 200% or 300% looks better.

5-15-2019 Update

Fayette, Lamar, Marion, Walker, Winston Counties in Alabama have CCDs finished.

Fayette, Lamar, Marion, Walker, Winston CCD.png

Next update will likely be Incorporated Areas for all counties that do not yet have them.