Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to request a custom map of Canada, featuring some provincial boundary alterations:

-Foremost, there is a large territory centered on Hudson's Bay. Its western boundary is 100 degrees W from the Arctic Coast south to 55 degrees N; then due east to 90 degrees west; then south to 52.5 degrees N; then east to 85 degrees W; then south to 51 degrees N; then east to 75 degrees W; then north to 52.5 degrees N; then east to the Labrador border.

-Labrador's borders remain as OTL.

-Obviously the big territory also truncates Ontario and Quebec.

-The Manitoba/Ontario boundary is at 90 degrees West, extending due north until it intersects the territorial boundary above.

-The Saskatchewan/Manitoba boundary is at 100 degrees West, extending due north until it intersects the territorial boundary above.

-Finally, enlarged Saskatchewan and Alberta are split into four jurisdictions by a boundary running east/west at 52.5 degrees north.

My thanks in advance to anybody willing to take this on.

Can someone please make a map of Africa with the following the nations and flags:

Lyrobia: OTL Sudan, Chad, southeastern Libya, and Niger (minus its capital, Dosso and Tillabéri Regions). Capital: Khartoum

Kenyopia: OTL South Sudan and the Central African Republic. Capital: Juba

Flags:

800px-Flag_of_Egypt_%281922%E2%80%931958%29.svg.png

Flag of Lyrobia

800px-Flag_of_Zaire.svg.png

Flag of Kenyopia

It's ok. Enjoy your Easter, and God save the queen.
Bit of a delay as am in Munich for a stagdo but I think Monday should do it. Spent the plane trip planning out the image. There'll be 4/5 flags: French Colony flag, British Colony & variant ensign, a rebels flag, then 1/2 flag of the current State.

Bit of a delay as am in Munich for a stagdo but I think Monday should do it. Spent the plane trip planning out the image. There'll be 4/5 flags: French Colony flag, British Colony & variant ensign, a rebels flag, then 1/2 flag of the current State.
Thank you, my dude. I'm sorry if I was rushing you. Thanks again for the flag!

Carbon2846

Banned
Hey, I have been looking everywhere, but I seemingly cannot find a few certain QBAM maps despite searching the improvement threads. I was needing:
- A Blank QBAM
- A QBAM with rivers (not all rivers, just the major ones)
- QBAM states map (the ones with 3 levels + admin are way to complicated, i just need like faint states and nation borders)

I am planning to layer all three over each other, for really accurate borders (something I need to work on) for my AH and custom nation maps (and a few for discord too)

Any help would be appreciated!

EDIT: hope that someone will come by and see this, so far nobody. i found the attachment below for a reference, i used to have a map like this but i cannot for the life of me find it. this was the last image of it before it was never heard of again...

Attachments

• 46DA899F-D59F-4405-A8AB-6292077A1EC3.png
    46DA899F-D59F-4405-A8AB-6292077A1EC3.png
    163.2 KB · Views: 282
Last edited:
ok so ive tried my hand at making pixel art human silhouettes, and ive never really been happy with the result. the following image is an example ive found online of some average bodyplans/ phenotypes, managed to make half the size of these examples by tracing but im really after a third or even a quarter of the size. Doesnt have to be this image, i just want human silhouettes with realistic proportions to draw cool ethnic clothes over. Also not sure where in africa the african ethnotype is meant to represent. A silhouette of a person from a population of "endemic short stature" would be an appreciated bonus, as would a variety of builds for each type to contrast the average.
3-ethnotypes.jpg

So, I have made a Robinson adaptation of a map from the Planetocopia thread:
Here’s an original idea proposed by Dragonthunders on Deviantart. He called it Cryosahul, for reasons that should be obvious. His version is a lot more aesthetically pleasing than the software I’d been using too, so I hope it looks fine to you;

0.png
Here it is:
mafyijK.png

All I request is it can be patched up and remade into WORLDA with some realistic sea levels, accounting for a big Australian glacier similar to the Antarctic glacier and a melted Antarctica (search up "Green Antarctica" for reference).

So, I have made a Robinson adaptation of a map from the Planetocopia thread:

Here it is:
mafyijK.png

All I request is it can be patched up and remade into WORLDA with some realistic sea levels, accounting for a big Australian glacier similar to the Antarctic glacier and a melted Antarctica (search up "Green Antarctica" for reference).
What's up with South America? Something seems off for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.