The VT-BAM project

Klime adds them once you send him your progress, that tile already had the Himalayas ice.
Ah thanks, is it the same for the orange development or is that another thing entirely?

EDIT to avoid double-posting:I would like to claim Grand Est. Also Bourgogne-Franche-Comte

Last edited:
@tungsterismapping Here's the Topography and Bathymetry set
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1m0Y7C1gjAWvID2N1wERimQf0qcb9WKpK
@X_Eaglefrost_X The ice caps/glaciers and urban areas are added from landcover data when I'm merging in changes, they are missing in a few tiles right now due to some unfortunate issues which I'm currently trying to resolve.
Updated claim map.
upload_2019-4-29_4-52-23.png

Alright, thanks for the info!
Departments are done:
upload_2019-4-29_14-28-55.png

Also, I just looked at it and Alsace-Lorraine has old arrondissements, I'll update them if that's alright.

EDIT: I've been fiddling with the map, it seems that Germany, Alsace-Lorraine, and the Low Countries are all shifted by one pixel from the overlays from the rest of the tile.

Last edited:
upload_2019-4-29_14-48-42.png

Okay here's where I'm going to finish for now, with 3 departments complete. I take back what I said before, most of the map is slightly off in different directions. It might be worth starting to fix that up once we're finished the rest of this.

That was an error from the early overlays (before I had them generating into tiles) which was deemed too expensive to fix time wise.
Have started working on Provence, not sure how much I'll be able to do but I'll at least get this region done (up to and including the cantons)

ST15RM

Banned
@tungsterismapping Here's the Topography and Bathymetry set
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1m0Y7C1gjAWvID2N1wERimQf0qcb9WKpK
@X_Eaglefrost_X The ice caps/glaciers and urban areas are added from landcover data when I'm merging in changes, they are missing in a few tiles right now due to some unfortunate issues which I'm currently trying to resolve.
Updated claim map.
View attachment 456237
i’ll take what narmatonia claimed in siberia. but don’t expect anything until the summer.

Hauts-de-France and the start of Ile-de-France (not looking forward to Paris)
EDIT: Finished Île-de-France and started Centre-Val de Loire
Final EDIT: Completed Centre-Val de Loire. I figure I'll have 3 regions per post, unless someone else posts ahead, so I don't clog the thread.
upload_2019-4-30_14-5-16.png

Last edited:
Finally, Auvergne-Rhone Alpes, almost complete and my last claim.
EDIT: My final claim is now complete. I'm going to slow down a bit probably, but I claim Volyn, Rivne, and Khmelnytsky (Ukraine).
upload_2019-5-1_9-50-56.png

Claims (I think)
upload_2019-5-1_10-5-17.png

Last edited: