WIP Map Thread

Isaac Beach

Banned
Fun WIP inspired by Anzac Day, which was a couple days ago. POD's roughly that the Anzacs push against the 300 defenders with their 11,000 strong force (Which they didn't do IOTL) and so actually manage to establish control over the Gallipoli Peninsular including the city of Gelibolu itself, but this much greater beachhead rather turns the Ottoman theater into as large a commitment as the Western Front and so actually leads to the Entente's defeat in the long term. Disgruntled Australian veterans then coup the government for a few reasons, who escape to Tasmania in a Taiwan-ish scenario, though I'm unsure exactly what I'll do with my home state (hence their many potential titles). The new Soldiers' Republic is a sort of a militarised form of Vanguardism of Blanquism, with a cabal of revolutionary generals monopolising power among themselves.
Couple ideas I had is that the SRA is better at distributing its population, with more middling-sized cities than OTL Australia, where it's basically massive coastal metropolises versus feck all. So stuff like Broken Hill and Grimwade (Mount Gambia) are way larger than IOTL. This and autonomous Aboriginal reserves would lead to a somewhat more evenly populated nation (though cities like Monash and Eora will always dominate to some degree or another).

Soldiers Republic of Australia.png

Messy WIP about Earth in the year 3000, with a bunch of fun notes around the edge so I don't forget all my ideas. Still need to make some further notes: fill the Bohai Sea for another billion Chinese, mess around with South America (Amazon's well and truly extinct by that year, replaced with rolling plains), etc.

View attachment 455712
is that a climate/bio region map in worlda format? can i get a blank of that?

A WIP of a semi-serious prediction I'm making for what the world of Zagan's timeline We Will Conquer the Entire World! could maybe (probably not) look like in 1947, one decade after the POD.

FSpO02h.png

Isaac Beach

Banned
is that a climate/bio region map in worlda format? can i get a blank of that?

Sure, though the one used here is a future history climate specifically devised by Mattystereo. Here's the contemporary one.

Biomes.png

I'd assume they would keep official name of Australia pre-coup, because they claim that they are the legitimate government.

Well that's a little obvious. I'm more referring to further down the track; whether they remain the legitimate government-in-exile or not, or become an independent republic, or rebrand within the Empire/Commonwealth, among other options. I don't think they would end up in a similar position to Taiwan, that being an international limbo, as communist Australia wouldn't have the same clout to demand such treatment as the PRC of OTL. More likely the US and Britain (among others) would agree to recognise the communist Australian government in return for renouncing their claim to Tasmania, and vice versa.

upload_2019-5-2_16-58-2.png

A map for a D&D game I'm making. The purple/blue areas are one realm, red is another, and green and brown are the realms of elves and dwarves respectively. Feedback/Questions/Criticism welcome

View attachment 456858
A map for a D&D game I'm making. The purple/blue areas are one realm, red is another, and green and brown are the realms of elves and dwarves respectively. Feedback/Questions/Criticism welcome
And the human kingdoms of this area are done. The Yellow area is controlled by various warlords and the borders are constantly changing, so there's not much point doing much more than this (It's not because I'm lazy I promise)
upload_2019-5-3_14-13-31.png

Isaac Beach

Banned
One of two WIPs situated in the same timeline, this one much closer to completion. Here we have Romandy, the flag of whom I've already posted on my Deviantart. Best guess for the timeline gets a gold star, except for those I've already told over Discord.

Romandy.png