Map of the Fortnight: Main Discussion Thread

Here's another suggestion of contest ^^

New Dawn, New Deal, New Day :
Depict a country or territory that has gone through massive changes (political, economical, or other) in a short amount of time.

Just to be sure : does the country need to be formally annexed ? Or is it possible to have the subjugated country be just crushed by another force ?

Just to be sure : does the country need to be formally annexed ? Or is it possible to have the subjugated country be just crushed by another force ?

Doesn't need to be annexed, per se, but it would need to be under a significant level of control for an extended period.

Just a quick question about the current motf. Is it allowed tot make a map about a dynasty regaining power after almost going extinct or is that you much of a stretch?

Just a quick question about the current motf. Is it allowed tot make a map about a dynasty regaining power after almost going extinct or is that you much of a stretch?

Hmm, I would say only if that restoration is tied to a country breaking free from some sort of foreign control. So "Stuarts take control of Scotland after a successful '45" would work, but the Bourbons returning to France after the Revolution would not.

I don't know how to ... I know I should, but I really just don't know how ...
0U3TCDp.png

this will prompt you to put in a URL, link to the direct image link on imgur (rather than the album link - in your case, I'd open the links you already posted, then right click on the image and select "open in new tab", then copy that link to see if it works)

this will prompt you to put in a URL, link to the direct image link on imgur (rather than the album link - in your case, I'd open the links you already posted, then right click on the image and select "open in new tab", then copy that link to see if it works)

Oooooow :eek:

Edit : done it, thank you very very much !

Last edited: