DCS - Yet Another Colour Scheme, but without an acronym

In Alternate History, 'OTL' is an acronym(?) for 'Our TimeLine', basically the real world. So an OTL map of 1945 would be a map of 1945 in the real world's timeline, or our timeline.
Yes.
OTL - Our Timeline
TTL - This Timeline (usually referring to the Alternate Timeline in question).
Now my question: Why ask that here?

Hun_2013

Banned
Ban
Not to bother, but which color do I use for the colonies?
Colours 1.png

And one more thing: I will put the Kingdom of Egypt as an independent country.

Hun_2013

Banned
Well, there is no single entity of "the colonies"! British colonies were different from the Congo Free State, for example, and if you mean Martian colonies or Alpha Centauri b colonies, you have a whole different entity altogether.
Do you use the color of the protectorates or the color of the dominions?

Hun_2013

Banned
I would only use dominion colour if it is a dominion, i.e. has some home rule/self-administration agreement. So: Dominion colour for Canada and for 1906-1922(?) Ireland, Protectorate colour for Nigeria or Ghana.
Until what year do you use dominion color for Canada, Ireland, South Africa, Australia and New Zealand? I use up when he adopts the Statute of Westminster 1931, respectively 1931, 1931, 1931, 1942 and 1947. And for the dominions created after WW2 such as India, Pakistan and Ceylon?

Hun, I thought we had already answered this. Pre/before 1931 is when dominions are in darkest shade. Post/after 1931 you use the countries own colour, unless Westminster didn't happen in your timeline.

Hun_2013

Banned
Hun, I thought we had already answered this. Pre/before 1931 is when dominions are in darkest shade. Post/after 1931 you use the countries own colour, unless Westminster didn't happen in your timeline.
The problem is that Australia and New Zealand adopted the statute in 1942 and 1947 respectively, not 1931.

CalBear

Donor
Monthly Donor
Not to bother, but which color do I use for the colonies?
View attachment 452924
And one more thing: I will put the Kingdom of Egypt as an independent country.
That's it.

Trolling from virtually Day One

Asked. Told. Formally warned. All about the same sort of silly posts. Acknowledged the Warning. Kept trolling.

I can not see a path where this ever ends except this one.

We divorce you.

To Coventry with you.