DCS - Yet Another Colour Scheme, but without an acronym

Hun_2013

Banned
Asked you nice to stop.

Told you to STOP.

Now Formally Warning you to stop trolling. You are staring down one of the eight Ways to Crash Land. Do this again and, well, you don't want to do that.
Okay, I'll stop. It was very nice talking to you.

Hun_2013

Banned
Asked you nice to stop.

Told you to STOP.

Now Formally Warning you to stop trolling. You are staring down one of the eight Ways to Crash Land. Do this again and, well, you don't want to do that.
I apologize for the trollings. I will not do that anymore.

He is a mod,

He doesn't have to,
He is here to regulate behaviour that might be seen as detrimental to the forum,

So just move on, enjoy the scheme, and let others do so also, everything is resolved, so let's move on from the enquiries you made, and allow for the scheme to be enjoyed, thanks and good day.

ML8991

Hun_2013

Banned
He is a mod,

He doesn't have to,
He is here to regulate behaviour that might be seen as detrimental to the forum,

So just move on, enjoy the scheme, and let others do so also, everything is resolved, so let's move on from the enquiries you made, and allow for the scheme to be enjoyed, thanks and good day.

ML8991
Goodbye!

Hun_2013

Banned
Not to bother, but how to differentiate Bremen from Lower Saxony? In version 1, there is this difference:
Version 1:
Hannover 2.png

Version 2:
Hannover 1.png

Hun_2013

Banned
What do you mean? Bremen is a city-state (Stadtstaat) even in OTL Federal Republic of Germany. If a state (of whatever form of government) is based in Bremen, use Bremen. If it is based in Hannover, us the Hannover colour.
I promise it is the last question: Which of these colors do I use for the German state of Baden-Württemberg? Recalling that Stuttgart, the capital of this German state, was also the capital of the Kingdom of Württemberg.
Baden-Württemberg.png

I promise it is the last question: Which of these colors do I use for the German state of Baden-Württemberg? Recalling that Stuttgart, the capital of this German state, was also the capital of the Kingdom of Württemberg.
View attachment 451781

This entirely depends on what sort of Baden-Württemberg this is. I would use the colour of Württemberg or Baden in most cases. Baden mostly in case of a monarchy.

It would be nice, but Drex isn't trying to make the be all, end all of colour schemes, they are merely trying to get a balance of reasonable representation.
If you want fully comprehensive, go to either TOASTER Sun and Moon, THICC, SUCK or SECC.