Y7sW77Y.png

n6FUJMx.png

cxmcMgr.png

hCmmgi8.png

fNq9i4M.png

kNHHZZF.png

HIlhsqA.png

Last edited:
It keeps loading, holy shit, when i thought it was done i scrolled down and there were still 10 "[ IMG ]" that were unloaded.

What the fuck, you're the best.

The amount of work that has went into this update (and as a result this TL as a whole) genuinely takes my breath away. As someone who generally focuses on infoboxes on here, I have no qualms saying that this is probably the best in terms of sheer content and detail of the infobox TLs on this site.

Absolutely magnificent.

Admittedly, I found it amusing that the photo for the Ludendorff Putsch was the same photo used for Kaiserreich's Black Monday event, but still, what detail! Your Germany is so tangible and its history really is fascinating.

I've told you already a bunch of times but this is really, ridiculously good. it is amazing. you put so much work into everything and it is so incredibly detailed and polished. it is breathtaking.

Aaaaa!~

I love munchkins SO. MUCH.

It keeps loading, holy shit, when i thought it was done i scrolled down and there were still 10 "[ IMG ]" that were unloaded.

What the fuck, you're the best.

Hahah thanks! It's 14 images total. In terms of wikiboxes/maps/content I ended up with 33 items.

How Democratic is Democratic Communism?

Think fully democratic where, in theory, everyone could show up to the party meetings.

But no one really does.

The amount of work that has went into this update (and as a result this TL as a whole) genuinely takes my breath away. As someone who generally focuses on infoboxes on here, I have no qualms saying that this is probably the best in terms of sheer content and detail of the infobox TLs on this site.

Thank you so much!! I'm so glad you think so!

I kept scrolling and it just kept going and going! It's going to take me ages to digest all this. Love it.

Please do! There's a ton of hidden gems in here that I planted!

East Germany 12th province!

Also:

I so wish I had a cat that stayed this still. I'm getting kittens in a couple weeks (finally) so we'll see if they stay still :closedeyesmile:

The only criticism i have is that none of the links are clickable. I wanna learn more, damnit!

Soon ;)

That's a lot of infoboxes... it must have taken forever to make. Good work!

It did take some time! I've been working on it almost since the Belgium update.

Absolutely magnificent.

Admittedly, I found it amusing that the photo for the Ludendorff Putsch was the same photo used for Kaiserreich's Black Monday event, but still, what detail! Your Germany is so tangible and its history really is fascinating.

Thank you!! I've never played Kaiserreich, so I'm assuming the Black Monday event has to do with something roughly opposite what happened here? Anyway - I'm so glad to hear you think that. That's exactly what I am going for!

I've told you already a bunch of times but this is really, ridiculously good. it is amazing. you put so much work into everything and it is so incredibly detailed and polished. it is breathtaking.

<3 I couldn't have done it without your support :kissingheart:

@Kanan got any advice into making wikiboxes like that because that is amazing. :)

Keep at it! Making a lot of them and looking at real boxes are really help you. I started small - honestly - I started from making mock wikiboxes in excel files. A lot of practice got me here!

Thank you!! I've never played Kaiserreich, so I'm assuming the Black Monday event has to do with something roughly opposite what happened here? Anyway - I'm so glad to hear you think that. That's exactly what I am going for!

The Black Monday event is basically what starts off the alt-Great Depression - think Black Tuesday.

34ffui9.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.