Status
Not open for further replies.
Y’all know that this is based on actual Biblical geography right? All the provinces are more-or-less the same places that the tribes lived in. Horeb and Zin were non-Israeli tribes that lived in Sinai. If they annexed land across the Jordan river, the northern bit would be Gad and the southern would be Reuben, because those tribes lived across the Jordan, with Gad to the north and Reuben to the south.

Y’all know that this is based on actual Biblical geography right? All the provinces are more-or-less the same places that the tribes lived in. Horeb and Zin were non-Israeli tribes that lived in Sinai. If they annexed land across the Jordan river, the northern bit would be Gad and the southern would be Reuben, because those tribes lived across the Jordan, with Gad to the north and Reuben to the south.

Yes, but Israel would rather name their provinces in a geographically incorrect manner than name their provinces after non-Israeli tribes. That’s the point we were trying to make. I mean, maybe they wouldn’t for the sake of historical accuracy, but I feel like strong nationalism would sort of come first in the eyes of this Israeli government.

EDIT: On second thought, I guess it could go either way. Especially if Israel, at the time that the provinces were named, had a plan for invading Jordan in the works. Then it would make complete sense. It's really up to @Vertci.

Last edited:
I will guess that the Israeli government is an alliance between the military and (socially conservative/populist) Orthodox Jews.

Oh wow, awesome! I'm just glad I was able to give back a bit, thank you for all your hard work!

Thank you guys! To clarify:

Zin is named for the Wilderness of Zin, as described to the South of the Tribes; Horeb is named for Mount Horeb (i.e. Mount Sinai). According to the Tanakh, the tribes didn't receive territory much past the Negev, so I just rolled with what limited geography the Bible provides for Sinai. Additionally, the Arab districts aren't really meant to be accurate to our world - it's alternate history, and I made some assumptions as to where the Israeli government would centralize the country's Arab population.

And here we go.

Opening day 2006, and Star Trek: The Experience opens with the USS Enterprise: Race Through Space B&M Floorless coaster. 2007's ride: A new dark ride name Battle for Deep Space 9, a trip through one of the largest fights in the series.

Last edited:
Generic hype-building announcement

JS5MOqP.png

Soon.

Starforce

Banned
How would going from New England to the United States be like? How would customs be like, and etc?

I would really like to see this timeline, however 250 pages is alot to go through, would anyone be willing to condense it for me?

How would going from New England to the United States be like? How would customs be like, and etc?

I would really like to see this timeline, however 250 pages is alot to go through, would anyone be willing to condense it for me?

Don’t worry, it only took me about three weeks to read. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.