The Q-BAM Improvement and Core Thread

Question,
should we get rid of the reefs that aren't present 24/7? Many of them are underwater for the duration of a day and only really come out at low tide.
I was looking around australia and I can't find them visible in many many maps, including google maps.
And since I'm on the topic of Australia, does anyone have a good map for their style of reservation systems?
About the GBR maybe we could use this map as a base. About indigenous territory I've only found contradictory sources.

We could indeed as we have no colour for "temporary land masses" like we do with water.
reefs sound something for the river basin qbam, or the topographic qbam. So, I think we should remove the reefs from the main qbam or get another color for them

reefs sound something for the river basin qbam, or the topographic qbam. So, I think we should remove the reefs from the main qbam or get another color for them
How about this?
upload_2019-3-22_7-49-21.png

This map apparently shows the Aboriginal reserves of Australia. It seems those of Queensland and S. Australia are already present in the Q-BAM, but labeled as normal second-level subdivisons.