Proposals and War Aims That Didn't Happen Map Thread

Vuu

Banned
How many fuckin' national languages is this; French, Spanish, Welsh, Afrikaans, Mapudungun, German, Croatian, Swedish, Norwegian? Imagine a school curriculum in this country!

Pffft, like anyone in their right mind would actually allow it. It's like begging for a failed state.

Atlantropa MBAM.png

Here's an MBAM version of the Atlantropa Project.

Not actually a proposal, but the map maker's choice which parts to colorize of a map that depicts (pre-unification) Germany is a bit peculiar.

oddprop30a.jpg

What's the date on that map? Because if it is shortly after 1815 then colouring Poland would make some sense as all of the territory of Congress Poland was previously Prussian or Austrian before Napoleon got up to his deeds.

What's the date on that map? Because if it is shortly after 1815 then colouring Poland would make some sense as all of the territory of Congress Poland was previously Prussian or Austrian before Napoleon got up to his deeds.

After taking a second look at the map I noticed that the Kingdom of the Netherlands still seem to extend into Belgium, and Cracow having the same color as the Austrian Empire might have been a fluke by the map maker (for example the Prussian Rhine provinces are blue-ish but the main Prussian territory is yellow so I can't be sure what the color of Cracow means)
So judging from the Netherland label the map seems to be pre-1830 after all.

Inspired by all these posts

Plans for a Basque Colony in Patagonia. Sadly I couldn't find more info
eskal2Bcopia.png
Combine this with Y Wladfa and you could get some really strange stuff going on in Patagonia - you could make it even stranger if you also have a Kingdom of Araucania & Patagonia in existence too.
throw in the Boers in that state since irl a bunch fled after the Boer wars
So... It's the European Union, but IN ARGENTINA ?
Can't forget about the Scots in the Falklands. Someone needs to make a map of the United States of Patagonia.

Here is a map of the ethnic subdivisions of the Patagonia Union (names are not final obviously)

Patagonia Union Ethnic Subdivisions.png

Last edited: