Graphic Thread

Here are political party logos for a small TL I think I am going to focus on for a bit.
Logo (PNG).png

Logo (PNG).png

Logo (PNG).png

Last edited:
dd1b5lt-dcc70c4e-f481-47b8-b2df-7208015782fe.png

A mixed group of Free State and Transvaal Boers of the Senekal Commando and the Bloemhof Commando under the nominal command of C.R. de Wet beat the British 12th Lancers to the Paardeberg drift at the banks of the Modder River in February 1900. By winning the race to the drift and securing an unopposed crossing for the Free State and Transvaal commandos under Piet Cronje, the Boer vanguard at Paardeberg drift averts the encirclement and entrapment of the entire Boer force on the Western Frontier, which regroups to establish a defensive line at the Orange River well before the arrival of the British advance under Lord Roberts.

Last edited:
dd1pf0e-76feb67c-b499-425b-b3df-df48af20b6dd.png

100 Soviet Rubles with Taras Shevchenko

IOTL in the last months of the USSR, there were projects of refusing to place Lenin on money and replace it with cultural figures of the republics. Here is what the head of the USSR State Bank Gerashchenko says:
"At that time, we had plans for issuing new bills with portraits of writers or military leaders representing different republics. In order to strengthen the Union. They would have placed Shevchenko and Khmelnitsky in addition to Pushkin and Suvorov. So that cash would support the unity of the country."

Minister of Finance, and then Prime Minister of the USSR Pavlov:
"At the first, preliminary stage of development and creation of money, we worked on the idea of drawings on banknotes. They used two directions: historical and literature. In other words, they decided to draw portraits of Pushkin, Tchaikovsky, Shevchenko, Nizami, Rustaveli and all of honored national historical events. This question has always caused difficulties, because it was necessary to observe national equality. "

A political poster during election in 1939, created by Confederation of Labour Union(労働総同盟), in memory of pioneer of Japanese communism and anarchism, Kōtoku Shūsui(幸德秋水).
abolish_tennou__abolish_despotism__by_myygz_dd35mo7-pre.jpg

Who likes government flow charts? An alt-US Gov proposal I mocked up for the game Creation of a Nation. This is effectively what I would have proposed and takes some hints from many plans of OTL, including the Hamiltonian one, and the French/Roman Triumvirates. I also wanted to break the Presidential/Parliamentary dichotomy so ended up with this thing.

ac-gov-chart-1-png.449793

Who likes government flow charts? An alt-US Gov proposal I mocked up for the game Creation of a Nation. This is effectively what I would have proposed and takes some hints from many plans of OTL, including the Hamiltonian one, and the French/Roman Triumvirates. I also wanted to break the Presidential/Parliamentary dichotomy so ended up with this thing.

ac-gov-chart-1-png.449793
"The President appoints the Chancellor though, seems like the Governor wouldn't have much say in it.