Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg

I will always be banging it. But not only for meme reasons, but because both phenomenon prove that in times of economic discontent, people are increasingly interested in wacky solutions coupled with snappy aesthetics.

I did a play through as the UK, went democractic but churchill and did imperail federation. A lot of fun. I set all the ai countries to do random things. the resulting world was very interesting, a likely better.

Not related to Kaiserreich, but I’m curious what people think of Man the Guns thus far. I haven’t got it myself and am wondering whether I should wait for a summer sale or not.

hey, which cold war sequel makes more sense story-wise, KalterKrieg or krasnacht?
Krasnacht, though I like how Kalterkrieg seems to be slowly moving towards a "the Entente is still on the ropes, Germany won but the Entente is a glorified also-ran" sort of thing.

Because the Entente shouldn't realistically be able to beat the Internationale at all. It's a spent force that logically should be on the brink of collapse (especially Natfrance, India, and SA).

Australasia, the West Indies and India are perhaps the exceptions to this. They don't have lofty goals of reclaiming more than they can keep, and in the case of India they have the manpower to reclaim what they seek.

hey, what everyone idea of Latin America after the second weltkrieg?

Syndicalist Centroamerica and Pancho Villa's Mexico along with the Argentine commune and Chile are the third international of the region, facing off against the Brazilian Empire and West Indies as entente remnants, whilst the newly democratic Peru-Bolivian federation tries to find its place in the world. Ecuador is defacto a puppet of the Confederation. Columbia and Venezuela are soc-con oligarchic republics vaguely aligned with the surviving entente/co-prosperity sphere but unwilling to take the plunge just yet, and Paraguay is a buffer state between Brazil and Aregentina.