If We Didn't Shake Hands, How Would We Greet Each Other?

How long did you have to search for this.. I mean.. Really I'm pretty adept at google
. But like.
"hey siri .. Find me. Full anal penetration ritual greetings around the world "

"I found 1 obscure reference . Is your wife at home before I tell these results . And no its not north Korea "

I am Croatian and this was quite the news at the time.

I am Croatian and this was quite the news at the time.
Thankfully the several times I've been to your beautiful nation I didn't get the formal greeting :)

Unlike each time at a tsa check point in the USA ... Wait now I get where the tsa comes from....

Last edited:
This all reminds me of the non obscure term "glasgow kiss" (headbutt) which is not uncommon to hear in the uk if you are talking about headbutts.

But
And in Latín america
Kissing is Common practice in lots of places, but reserved for friends, not strangers, and is considered a term k lf friendship . and many times doesn't require the finger from the other thread . However I could see .. Eh.. Nah

But

Kissing is Common practice in lots of places, but reserved for friends, not strangers, and is considered a term k lf friendship . and many times doesn't require the finger from the other thread . However I could see .. Eh.. Nah
Well depend on The country and your sex, a woman Is always greeted With, at least, one kiss, between men The Kiss Is reserved to closer Friends and family,

Yeah, bows and cursies etc. make sense.

Of course, there's always room for a world where the Roman salute doesn't get co-opted by a bunch of dicks.
"Alright, that's the deal right there, have a great day"
"You too, take care"

*For the record, I don't believe that Laura Ingraham intended to give a Hitler Salute, but that's how it came across, so..."

We already have something similar in RL. Have you ever heard of Croatian Handshake?

How long did you have to search for this.. I mean.. Really I'm pretty adept at google
. But like.
"hey siri .. Find me. Full anal penetration ritual greetings around the world "

"I found 1 obscure reference . Is your wife at home before I tell these results . And no its not north Korea "
Updated list of countries I'm planning to visit:

Greece
North Macedonia
Albania
Montenegro
Croatia

Hand on your heart.
I thought it was exclusively Malaysian:
images

Tip of the hat? Air kisses? Sniffing each other's butts like dogs? Singing a song detailing your lineage back to your most famous ancestor?

Tip of the hat? Air kisses? Sniffing each other's butts like dogs? Singing a song detailing your lineage back to your most famous ancestor?
The United Nations, 1 January 1955:

"What do you mean, we can't swear in the new ambassadors for this year?"

"Because last year's ambassadors are still introducing themselves."

"What?"

"The Israeli ambassador has been singing all year and is only as far back as David. He still has to get back to Adam."

"Huh?"

"The Japanese ambassador has gone through his royal ancestors back to about AD 100, but he has about 700 years to go too until he gets to Emperor Jimmu."

"..."

"Oh, and the Egyptian ambassador is only back to the Twelfth Dynasty. Just be grateful that Egypt only counts back to the First Dynasty and Pharaoh Narmer. If they counted the Pre-Dynastic rulers we'd still be waiting for the 1950 ambassador to finish introducing himself."