I suspect that Ethiopia is the next territory that is going to rebell against France.
Not only it is simply a puppet of France rather than a colony, meaning that it already has a functional army, but ,considering the situation on the continent, it is unlikely that Europa can actually intervene against an eventual rebellion.
I'll say it again, the Ethiopian Church has Orthodox in the name, can anyone say League of the Four Tsars? Beta Israel might have to watch it's step though.

I'll say it again, the Ethiopian Church has Orthodox in the name, can anyone say League of the Four Tsars? Beta Israel might have to watch it's step though.
If this happens, i can easily see Victor going around screaming that he is a better mongolian warlord than Gengis Khan himself because his power has managed to reach Africa

Say, what is the exact number of RU states and territories up to this point?
I was wondering something similar. As an aside, given the fascist governmental structure, I think the only real difference between the two categories would be the nature of the governor. I would presume that the governor of a state would either be elected by the people of the state (and approved or vetoed by the Atheling) or directly appointed by the Atheling from the grandees of the local population, while a territorial governor would be brought in and installed from outside the territory (to ensure loyalty) with no serious input from the citizenry.

AeroTheZealousOne

Monthly Donor
Unironically, though, IMO the Irish are justified. Churchill sowed the wind, let him reap the whirlwind.

Tiocfaidh bhur lá, Eire! I mean, fight fire with fire at this point.

Beutelists, Egoists, Illuminati, and Eduists: "Down with the evil proletarian fascist Americans!"

New United States, 20XX: All of Earth belongs to God's Chosen People! We have over two hundred states named after our nation's greatest heroes! Shall I take you to Grand Carolina, or perhaps Steeleland?

Beutelists, Egoists, Illuminati, and Eduists: "Down with the evil proletarian fascist Americans!"

New United States, 20XX: All of Earth belongs to God's Chosen People! We have over two hundred states named after our nation's greatest heroes! Shall I take you to Grand Carolina, or perhaps Steeleland?
I just remember when the MDP got started in 1.0 they flew American flags with a variable number of stars to represent "rightful Union land" and it's mentioned the most over the top had fifty stars and it made me think of four of those flags, one tacked on to the other.

Actually, that reminds me how much I enjoyed that the Party in 1.0 essentially used alternate history maps as a propaganda tactic, and I wonder if there's a cottage industry in the Union's academia that does nothing but design revanchist maps about the "true Pinnacle Anglo-Saxon design of Jehovah's Creation" as some sort of really convoluted psyop.

*Edit- As a matter of historiography, would there be some cross-pollination of the Atlantis and Avalon myths as some sort of legendary homeland of the Pinnacle Man? I only mention it because a lot of the modern ideas about Atlantis stem from a book written by an American Congressman in OTL.

Last edited:
My enjoyment of this TL has been hurt a bit by the complete collapse of Europa, the sheer amount of dysfunction needed for the combined industrial and manpower capabilities of Catholic Europe to not roll over Prussia and most of Russia like its 1942 have to be immense and I don't feel like I was informed of them sufficiently. This is especially confusing when the Netherlands and Russia, states that should be as overextended as Europa seem to be doing just fine.

Considering the fact that the Tsars have been historically dependent on the nobility to manage their massive Empire, Russia should have been a rather more delicate construction than it was IRL due to Viktor wiping out much of the nobility. Prussia, divested of the Rhine should have had a lot of difficulty getting enough industry to challenge Europa.

The biggest problem I have, is that the Europans seem to want to lose, there is a deep malaise and cowardice which is crippling Europa and I don't know what is causing it. Where are the millions of Catholic fanatics ready to fight a new Baltic Crusade? How are the most industrialised and populous parts of Europe being beaten this badly?

I have honestly no idea anymore how to calculate the given strength of any faction. This shouldn't happen, but I honestly see the French Buetalists getting a memetic badass and 10 million angry Frenchmen finally getting off their asses so that the Germans don't just occupy all of western Europe like they should be able to.

I don't know, maybe Charles de Gaulle could appear, although to be fair the man was always a bit to sane to fit into a dystopia.

SuperZtar64

Banned
Lemme see if I can do it from memory...
1. Delaware
2. New Jersey
3. Massachusetts
4. Connecticut
5. Rhode island
6. New Hampshire
7. Vermont
8. Nova Scotia
9. Ontario
10. New York
11. Pennsylvania
12. Burrland
13. Appalachia
14. Ohio
15. Iowai
16. Chersonesus
17. Michigania
18. Redemption
19. Dakota
20. Oregon
21. Osage
22. Lewisland
23. Mississippi
24. Texas
25. Bulloch
26. Florida
27. Georgia
28. Columbiana
29. Georgia?/Peachtree?
30. Lewisiana
31. Oaxacre
32. Grand Panama
33. Brown
34.-37?? The other Mexican states idk

Around 37 states, for territories there's Cuba, Goodyear islands, and the Pacific islands.

Oh, and Liberia. Unless that's already a state...?

Around 37 was my count as well.

As for French power: The war isn't over. Mark my words. I have surprises yet in store no one has an idea I'm planning. Just wait. ;) Caesar is to blame for almost everything. That's all I'll say for now.

Caesar is to blame for almost everything. That's all I'll say for now.

So what you're saying is that there's a high chance that Caesar is going to end up just like his namesake. Only this time instead of Roman senators with daggers, its French military officers with sabers.