Well the one's in China will likely be going "I hope we're taken over by the Dutch or Russians and not the Japanese", actually I find that a depressing option for all the Chinese in China;

Either be ruled by a mad and dangerous Tsar who likely has people randomly killed for disproving him, being ruled by a bunch of far away Dutch who only care about making a profit and which might kill you for not supporting there Imperialistic efforts or being ruled by the Japanese who would murder you because your Asian or throw you a ghetto for being Asian.

I bet most would prefer the Dutch, at least you can make money with them if you play your cards right.

Seems like German Empire on horizon?

That brings up an interesting question, what are the Prussians going to call such a polity? I'm not sure that Empire of Germany, (without Bismarck they are going to be anal enough to actually insist on putting the empire part first) is going to fly as Finland is till around.

I'm personally leaning towards something like 'Aryan Empire'. There would be the problem of a lack of build-up but I would contend that the domestic environment of the Nordreich would be filled with racial-mystic nonsense, especially with the RU as its role-model.

Napoleon IV just ordered a depressed and borderline suicidal man disgusted with war to go shoot mobs of hungry and angry civilians. At this point, I'm more than sure that Perrault and his men would just end up siding with the mobs and storm Napoleon IV's palace.

The question is now "Will Perrault proclaim the Second French Republic or crown Napoleon IV's son as a puppet Caesar".

I wouldn't be surprised if Perrault decided that enough is enough, if you know what I mean... With the Dream of Caesars Past collapsing around him, drastic action must be taken to either cut losses, or accept their new place in this world.

Damn, your first ecological disaster beyond "typical factory pollution"! I don't know what to think. Ireland is right to defend her independence under penalty of cultural and racial obliteration, but such awful means to do it... It just goes to show that there is absolutely no one in this world with a pure morality, and very few who could be considered to be good in this world. I'm sure that by the end of this century For All Time of all worlds will look like a downright desirable universe to live in.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Napoleon is playing with us and the super depressed general just can’t handle the situation and finallly decideds to end it, faking us out of a ‘second revolution’ senario

the Carolinian colony of Jacksonland interestingly got a slice of Portuguese Namibia to add onto itself. This brought Carolinian morale in the war to a new high, as they had also just conquered Hispaniola from the Europans and renamed it "East Carolina."

What glorious news to see this afternoon! Surely, this is proof that the expansion of Carolinian civilization is God's Will! Hark the Sound!

Japan under insurrection? Poison in the waters? Portugal bailing? California falling? Persia launching it's invasion? Riots in Paris? In one fell swoop, Napoleon IV has destroyed the Empire his great-grandfather and grandfather have built. I hope Perrault overthrows him and puts the former Queen of Quebec Marie in charge of Europa

Afterwards, it would be awesome for a united front against Viktor between everyone

Best Case Scenario: French 2nd Republic
Worst Case Scenario: Balkanized France
Excluding an eventual imperial victory/ceasefire, another possible outcome is an imperial government-in-exile in North Africa, considering neither the RU, the Central Powers or Persia seem able to attack the remaining French colonies.
Republics have a bad reputation ITTL, especially with the fact that the United States became the Republican Union and several slave states. I doubt they would throw aside the legacy of Napoleon I and Napoleon II, so I think Marie of Quebec and the former Prime Minister is the likely choice for Perrault and the other generals in a coup.

Finally, we have an East Carolina! *harks the sound intensifies* I guess Russian Alyeska and the rest of the Caribbean islands are next on Steele and RU's list, huh?
Don't forget all of those French Islands in the Pacific. It's probably going to be a source of tension between the Dutch and the RU as to who gets them in the peace, so the RU will want to occupy them ASAP

Japan under insurrection? Poison in the waters? Portugal bailing? California falling? Persia launching it's invasion? Riots in Paris? In one fell swoop, Napoleon IV has destroyed the Empire his great-grandfather and grandfather have built. I hope Perrault overthrows him and puts the former Queen of Quebec Marie in charge of Europa

I doubt even Bismarck could have achieved victory in a situation where due to incompetence, the combined manpower of all of Catholic Europe vanishes into a black hole in such a manner that Tsarist Russia manages to just roll over the Carpathians.

I'm surprised that it took as long as it did for Japan to start rebelling, the RU overthrew their God and all that.

I hope Perrault overthrows him

So a coup where a loser and a crestfallen drunk replace the Caesar, now that will end brilliantly. I feel rather foolish for not seeing the collapse of Europa sooner, superiority in manpower, industry, infrastructure and scientific development counts for little when your warlord is this:

1909 was also the year that Perrault's wife divorced him, just months after his promotion to field marshal. Turning to the bottle for solace, the field marshal became a drunken shell of his former self. His wife had left a field marshal of the Grand Armee for a cologne-soaked, greasy-haired, suit-wearing ball of sleaze. It was the ultimate indignity. Perrault expected the war to end badly for everyone involved, and had little desire to live to see its end. Instead, he wished to serve on the Eastern Front and die like a man, buried with full honors. He wished for glory and nobility. When the orders came down from Caesar through Derichs that he was to be placed in charge of the invasion of Holland, his spirit was crushed. He knew what these sort of invasions entailed; brutal occupation, rounding up of civilians, and executions for those who resisted. Napoleon IV was reportedly even considering order the Dutch King, his own cousin, executed "for treason against and sullying the name of the House of Bonaparte." This was simply disgusting to Perrault.

Compare that to memetic fascist badass #4. Can you image Viktor Junior hesitating at all to perform a curettement of disloyal relatives?

Afterwards, it would be awesome for a united front against Viktor between everyone

With Germans wanting living space and the RU always willing to kill some Slavs this will happen, yes.

Also totally agree with @Diagram do it again King Dominic

Dominic "Inferiors get the lethal vax, Anglos get the anthrax" Bonaparte

Dominic "Anthrax devastation of the Anglo-American nations" Bonaparte

Dominic "Let them eat fish, because karma's a bitch" Bonaparte

Unironically, though, IMO the Irish are justified. Churchill sowed the wind, let him reap the whirlwind.

BigBlueBox

Banned
I’m getting a strong feeling that when Europa is knocked out the victors will immediately turn on each other. It’s also possible the Mad Tsar will have make a good decision for once in his reign and make a separate peace with Europa once Hungary and the Balkans fall so that he can consolidate his gains and let Nordreich and Persia bleed themselves dry against Europa.

I suspect that Ethiopia is the next territory that is going to rebell against France.
Not only it is simply a puppet of France rather than a colony, meaning that it already has a functional army, but ,considering the situation on the continent, it is unlikely that Europa can actually intervene against an eventual rebellion.