If Italy asks for a separate peace too, then France will be forced to surrender. As for Perrault, if he is as devout to the Bonapartes as I think, he will force Napoleon IV to abdicate in favor of his son. If not, then France will become a republic.
Third option: Napoleon IV goes full "The Anglo American Nazi war" and orders the use of all french chemicals weapons against the Central power and Italy rather than surrender.

Vuu

Banned
Napoleon IV just ordered a depressed and borderline suicidal man disgusted with war to go shoot mobs of hungry and angry civilians. At this point, I'm more than sure that Perrault and his men would just end up siding with the mobs and storm Napoleon IV's palace.

Perrault gonna pull a Napoleon, on Napoleon

Napoleonception!

Vuu

Banned
Not everyone. North Sentinel Island is doing perfectly fine.

This just in: Sentinelese seize the Andamans stealthily, nobody bats an eye until it's too late - recognize them as legitimate state and all

In 100 years: Sentinelese Empire is a superpower along with a bunch of minor nations because the big ones all killed themselves in a very complicated gladiatorial fight

Finally, we have an East Carolina! *harks the sound intensifies* I guess Russian Alyeska and the rest of the Caribbean islands are next on Steele and RU's list, huh?

Meanwhile in Macau;
Businessman 1:"I've heard we've been handed over to the Dutch"
Businessman 2: "Really, well isn't that interesting. Doesn't really change much does it"
Businessman 1: "Not particularly, as long as they allow us to keep selling weapons to Chinese we're fine"
Businessman 2: "Oh that they will, that they will"

--//--

All that aside, this conflict is quickly becoming a flustercuck that makes the OTL First World War look like a picnic.

I get the feeling that the RU will wait to deal with what remains of Europa, shore up there own borders and purge the remains of Europa in North America.

I get the feeling that China and South America is getting any refugees that can leave California alive. This also makes all the Mexicans in California I mentioned in the section on Exiled Mexicans most likely dead.

At least they will go out in a way the IJA from OTL would be proud of.
I'm just imagining the Madero brothers and others defending the Mexican Government in Exile building with Machines Guns blasting as many RU Stormtroopers as they can whilst screaming the Mexican National Anthem.

Also I would hate to be a Mexican Chinese, twice you've had to flee because your being chased by a bunch of genocidal bastards. I'm just imaging the Mexican community in China and South America just going "Well at least we don't have to deal with that"

I'm just imagining the Madero brothers and others defending the Mexican Government in Exile building with Machines Guns blasting as many RU Stormtroopers as they can whilst screaming the Mexican National Anthem.

Also I would hate to be a Mexican Chinese, twice you've had to flee because your being chased by a bunch of genocidal bastards. I'm just imaging the Mexican community in China and South America just going "Well at least we don't have to deal with that"
YET.

There is simply not going to be a 'France' or at least a relevant version thereof, after all is said and done, the Germans might tolerate an independent Spain or Italy but France is going to torn to ribbons.

All of this ironically enough gives the RU a rather interesting option if you consider that Huguenots are Betters, a revanchist and protestant France, greatly diminished though it may be can be very useful as a foothold on German dominated western Europe.

Am I the only one who doesn't give a shit about how many fascists get gassed by the French before the latter get subjected to Tuetonic methods of colonial control? I find the preening about how nasty the Irish are for defending themselves against English genocidists to be an utterly revolting form of enlightened centrism.

"Well the English are trying to annihilate an entire ethnic group because they refused to be properly grateful for being enslaved under an apartheid state, but the Irish are using any method available to defend themselves so the conflict is a grey and grey affair".

In summary there are good people on both sides and Europe can't be levelled fast enough so that cowboys can joust one another under ivy choked bastions.

Last edited: