That is actually not possible.

And how did you determine the ranks etc. without even consulting us?
Fixed with constitutional stratocracy.
That is actually not possible.

And how did you determine the ranks etc. without even consulting us?

@Whiteshore , why do you like a post that is barely understandable?

Yes, but why is it different to Zambia?

Also, what do you mean with Austria? Shall I rather ask you things in panish or what?
Zambia has suffered bad human rights record and it's because the ruling party had won every elections in one or two decade but still had suffered rounds of violence motivated by LRA.

To be honest, I like most of the assessments regarding travel warnings etc., @Gabzcervo ! What I didn't really like is you insisting on exactly those ratings and not consulting us when you might have been insecure.

I also don't think that much of banning travel to a nation - in Germany, where I come from, no travel is banned at all. There are "travel warnings" where you are warned of the dangers when going to Syria or Iraq or Congo, but one can do so.

Why do you want to apply so many travel bans?

And what is the problem in Northern Greece?

Correct, but as you had no objections or anything, this still stands. I would not have been so averse to any objections.

I didn't consult you before, that is correct. But I would have reacted to objections without just dismissing them.

Zambia has suffered bad human rights record and it's because the ruling party had won every elections in one or two decade but still had suffered rounds of violence motivated by LRA.

Interesting... I had pictured the governments of Angola and Zambia, Austria etc. a particular way, and LRA attacks would either occur in both or neither nation.

And what is the problem in Northern Greece?
Northern Greece has also considered a hotbed of violence due to Albanian-led insurgents continuously fighting for decades.

But not only this, but there are ongoing border clashes with the neighboring East Greece and hosted a marauding Egyptian forces that were based inside the Western Greece.

Northern Greece has also considered a hotbed of violence due to Albanian-led insurgents continuously fighting for decades.

That's outright implausible. Did you inform yourself where Albanians live?
This could be the case in Southern Epirus, but even more so in Serbia. In Kosovo (here part of Serbia), there could be a lasting Albanian insurgency. In Northern Greece, the population is just as Greek as in any other part of Greece.

Sorry if I sounded harsh, though. I liked the map really well, and I am just questioning some of the assessments. Another question would be: Why is Laos considered so safe and Hmong (northern part of Laos) so unsafe?

Austria is a safe stratocratic country in Europe because of the country had to focus on tourism and considered constitutional stratocratic republic

Well-explained, but I would still put Austria on at least the "take precautions" level.

And imagining a "constitutional stratocracy" will be interesting, too. The main reason why I don't see Austria as (fully) democratic (also on the Press Freedom Index map) but as stratocracy instead is that I wanted to keep it extremely conservatively Catholic.

That's outright implausible. Did you inform yourself where Albanians live?
This could be the case in Southern Epirus, but even more so in Serbia. In Kosovo (here part of Serbia), there could be a lasting Albanian insurgency. In Northern Greece, the population is just as Greek as in any other part of Greece.

Sorry if I sounded harsh, though. I liked the map really well, and I am just questioning some of the assessments. Another question would be: Why is Laos considered so safe and Hmong (northern part of Laos) so unsafe?
Look at the information about the Northern Epirus.

RFE/RL: 3/12/19
PAgmUYU.png